Hammond
Condon

Scratches
Bailey, Claesson

Injured
Anderson, MacArthur

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Calvert out again? Guess you can't scratch a guy who just score his first NHL goal.

Hopefully they can solve Hammond better than Condon.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
You obviously don't scratch Hannikainen. Either Calvert or Saad. It wouldn't hurt to scratch Saad, but I want to say I'm not in the camp that thinks he's been execrable. He's getting scoring chances and he's making some contributions, not like Jenner earlier this year. Not enough, but plays like maintaining possession on the winning goal last night (Saad to Prout to Gagner to Hartnell) are helpful.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I hope they stop futzing with the PP too. The entry needed adjustments but the 5 man setup in the zone is good. Great PKs will throw them off but they don't need system change, they need to beat the PK. Exhaust the down low play, in other words make the PK respect Foligno down low. When the PK has a permanent man down there is when the space opens up for everything else.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Both teams playing third game in four days. Goalies will be huge. Not sure if Hamburglar would be the backup or the young kid Driedger. Have a feeling the Jackets play well.

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
This game seems like it's going to be a tired, slow, sloppy game for both teams. Going to come down to what team digs deep and wants it more.

Wonder if they really give Korpi the nets today. Makes sense but I wouldn't be surprised to see Bob in there again today.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Would be surprised if Bob starts again... at least Korpisalo got some work on the road last week so he should be prepared.

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
Ok. Life has slowed down some and I'm determined to try to catch this one. Haven't been able to watch a game in a while and I'm going through Jackets withdrawal.

MephistoIV

Dec 14, 2003
Visit site
Has Puck Rakers not updated since the 18th? Or is it just my connection somehow? Was trying to find the source for tonight's line up. NHL.com pregame doesn't say Korpy is starting and said they were waiting for Torts media appearance.

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Ok. Life has slowed down some and I'm determined to try to catch this one. Haven't been able to watch a game in a while and I'm going through Jackets withdrawal.

Since you haven't been able to watch lately here's a little advice for you. Temper your expectations and have some antacids on the side just in case ;)

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
The good news is that it is unlikely Condon plays out-of-his-mind-best-game-of-his life against us again.

Time for the top two lines to step up. With a depleted defense, we will need to score more. If Bob isn't in net, even more reason for this.

Tulipunaruusu*

Apr 27, 2014
C2wrD0_UQAE2xb8.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad