GDT: Game 44: Ottawa at Columbus - Help a computer-less brother edition

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
Pathetic effort, thanks to whoever argued with me on the first page about this being a CBJ blowout win, auto loss every time we take some team lightly

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
We got absolutely shut down tonight. We're leading in shots but they're not very good shots. We played decent, some horrible defensive mistakes, and bad luck on a no call behind the net, but you can't win by not Scoring.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Now Ottawa is taking over and we're pressing. Not a good showing in the 2nd. Need to rebound against a probably angry carolina team.

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Jackets get 3 forwards into the Ottawa zone and Dubi thinks pulling it back is the smart idea and it results in a TO and nearly another goal

Miggus

Feb 8, 2011
Has any NHL coach ever ordered his players to take their skates off at intermission, put on their running shoes and go take a jog around the arena? Because they could seriously use the fresh air to wake the f up.

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Bad 2-on-1 decision by Cam. He needed to pass that.

I disagree, he's our best pure goal scorer. Gotta get a shot on net on a 2-on-1, and should only pass the puck when you're guaranteed a chance on net. The pass was taken away.

I think it was a poor shot though, he hesitated and should've went short-side

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
I really don't think we're playing as you guys are making it sound like. We aren't playing great, but it's far from our worst effort of the year.

The refs have been utter garbage though, especially that period.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Our defense is playing poor, they are getting beat way to often in the last two weeks.. Not moving the puck out either..
When we do get the puck in a rush we die at the net and the other team rushes out the puck with ease....

Not enough fore and back checking...

MephistoIV

Dec 14, 2003
Visit site
Not a great game so far. Some good chances, some awful plays on D. Bob keeping us in. Game isn't over. And a loss here isn't the end of the world.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad