GDT: Game 44: Ottawa at Columbus - Help a computer-less brother edition

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Not sure what to expect. Ottawa is a middle-of-the-road team, they aren't great at any one thing, but not poor either. If the Jackets play with fire from puck drop, I like their chances. If not, who knows. Hopefully the power play gets going again.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
Welcome Back Derrick Brassard and Marc Methot.

Maybe....maybe not....sounds like a patched up lineup for Ottawa tonight. Ottawa's one of the types of teams the CBJ have played real well against this season (bottom 3rd in possession numbers). CBJ are 17-1-1 against teams in bottom 1/2 of league for Corsi Close. The one regulation loss was to NYR two weeks ago. If Sens are that depleted, may be even more favorable game to CBJ.

5-0 CBJ

Last edited:

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Huh? I don't even know that guy. Did he play at OSU or something and anti OSU fans should know and hate him for it?
He played college hockey here for Ohio State, yes, and is doing quite well for the Sens. That said, I hope for ruin and frustration for him this evening. :nod:

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
He played college hockey here for Ohio State, yes, and is doing quite well for the Sens. That said, I hope for ruin and frustration for him this evening. :nod:

Ok. Thanks. I googled him and saw he was a 7th round draft pick or so and played at OSU. I don't follow OSU hockey or Ottawa, but will look for him tonite and have extra reason to hope he fails. ;):D

major major

Feb 18, 2013
If there is a good game to call a Jenner hat trick, it would be this one.

Watch out for the speed of Dzingel and Hoffman. Could burn our D.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad