GDT: Game #42: LA. WHY_BOTHERS @ ST. WILL_CRUSH_US - Thursday, 1/2/’13 @ 5:00 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogyekcoh*

Within two weeks the Kings went from # 1 in power ranking to # 29. They can't even score on 5 on 3 PP and getting shut out 3 times.

bmr

Jan 23, 2013
How many times have we seen Brown skate with the puck towards the left side goal line, curl back, and throw the puck away and give it up? It's his new go to move.

Brown is the Captain of this f-ing team and he needs to right the ship. He has not had a good year and I don't see him taking control of any games. Look at the difference between a guy like Toews and Brown. Aside from Brown's monster playoff performance the year we won the cup, he hasn't done diddly squat.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Will the Blues fans do the na na na na na good bye song?
I hope so!

I was just about to say, on the bright side, gone are the days that we get as jacked over a regular season win as most of our opponents have.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Within two weeks the Kings went from # 1 in power ranking to # 29. They can't even score on 5 on 3 PP and getting shut out 3 times.

Nice try, they won't even fall out of the top ten. Still a playoff team by 9 points so go off and enjoy your regular season win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad