GDT: Game 41: Anaheim Ducks @ Carolina Hurricanes, 4pm PT, BSSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamilton Bulldogs

Jan 11, 2022
Leason, McGinn and Lundy looked respectable today.

Not a great game but I honestly thought it would've been a lot worse.

Reactions: Kalv

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
The Hagg-Lyubushkin pairing was horrendous as expected. Not sure how we will fit Lindstrom in. If we want him on his strong side, we will have to mess with another pairing, too.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
*raspberry*

Space Balls, Raspberry.gif

Reactions: Nopefully

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
I like how we're playing / happy with the compete / learning the right habits / etc. Good stuff as always.

Pretty much every notable young guy is out of the lineup except McTavish (who I still think is hurt) and Lacombe. Almost all of the mistakes I notice are the veterans being lazy morons who don’t skate.

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
Gibson left after two periods with an UBI.
Got Gibby is smart he should milk it to not continue the mental anguish. He should strategically come back before the trade deadline against bad teams and go all out and pray to the hockey gods to save him from 3 more seasons of misery and future PTSD.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
The ducks have just completely burned out Fowler to the point that I’m not even sure if he’s any good
He’s def aged a ton this year…. He’s got to be injured or something…. He’s slow, shows little to no offensive aggression his body language isn’t great throughout the games.

they definitely Broke him…. Not sure how anyone could see him as a key part of the team when we start getting better, worst part is he’s almost untradable

Reactions: Deuce22 and Rooch

Lord Flashheart

Squadron Commander
Jul 21, 2011
Leipzig/Zg
He’s def aged a ton this year…. He’s got to be injured or something…. He’s slow, shows little to no offensive aggression his body language isn’t great throughout the games.

they definitely Broke him…. Not sure how anyone could see him as a key part of the team when we start getting better, worst part is he’s almost untradable
Fowler will diminish, and go into the west... And play on 2nd or 3rd pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad