GDT: Game 41: Anaheim Ducks @ Carolina Hurricanes, 4pm PT, BSSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
I missed the 2nd period and catching up on the board and ESPN box score wondering, "Where did this offense come from?!"

Lundy showing offense is good for us. His speed, though, that was missed. I know there was a scrum as I was trying to peek in late in the third off and on. Seems like I missed a good one.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I'll never understand the case of Cam Fowler and how out of all the defensemen we've allowed to walk/trade over the last decade its him who has remained. He must be a great locker room guy because I dont think at any point in his career has he been considered a player who can be a gamechanger who other guys can rally around.
“Vet presence” is what I’ve been told

Also
He’s being used wrong and his partners suck

Reactions: Rybread86

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I missed the 2nd period and catching up on the board and ESPN box score wondering, "Where did this offense come from?!"

Lundy showing offense is good for us. His speed, though, that was missed. I know there was a scrum as I was trying to peek in late in the third off and on. Seems like I missed a good one.
Lundy is good, I think if we surround him with players with a little more offense he can be a good 3c( like a killorn Lundy strome line)

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
This team is gonna have to call up half the Gulls roster by the end of the road trip at this rate. Getting out of games healthy without losing a player is an accomplishment now

Reactions: Rybread86
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad