GDT: Game 41: Anaheim Ducks @ Carolina Hurricanes, 4pm PT, BSSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_5399.jpeg

IMG_5398.jpeg

Anaheim Ducks @ Carolina Hurricanes
4pm PT, BSSC

IMG_4539.gif

IMG_5395.jpeg

IMG_5394.jpeg

IMG_5382.jpeg

IMG_4560.gif

IMG_5066.jpeg
Ducks Projected Line up

TBD
IMG_5400.png

Hurricanes Projected Line up

TBD

IMG_5397.gif

IMG_4603.gif

IMG_5067.gif
IMG_5401.jpeg

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
Groulx turning into Andrew Shaw. Wouldn't mind sending him down to the Gulls and calling someone else up for a change of pace.
I don't think they would, but I wonder if Verbeek doesn't want to risk losing him on waivers. He's versatile enough and lets the kids marinate in SD for a while longer. I'm sure we'll see some Gulls after we unload at the deadline. Hopefully not the Gawdins and Agozzinos.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Zegras - injured.
Carlsson - injured.
Minty - injured.
Drysdale - gone.

McTavish and Terry are the only ones left...

"There can be only one."

Lundy waives an IKEA Swedish meatball covered in gravy and lingonberries insinuating he's returned.

Lundy did look good for spell as a top-6C back in the COVID days between Comtois and Rakell. That's more of a "just in case" SNAFU occurs.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Groulx turning into Andrew Shaw. Wouldn't mind sending him down to the Gulls and calling someone else up for a change of pace.
I actually think groulx has been pretty solid the last few games, hasn’t bothered me much.

Silf/Johnston are still the guys that needs to come out imo.

hoping perreault/regenda get call ups at some point

Reactions: Deuce22 and lwvs84

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
I actually think groulx has been pretty solid the last few games, hasn’t bothered me much.

Silf/Johnston are still the guys that needs to come out imo.

hoping perreault/regenda get call ups at some point
I hope you mean the past few games he's been in, because he hasn't been in for the last 2. :laugh:

Shaw wasn't really ever a detriment when he was in the lineup, he just...wasn't doing anything. I feel the same about Groulx.

I'll grant you that Silf and Johnston also aren't great these days. I'm not really a big fan of our 3rd options for the 4th line overall - I think Carrick and McGinn are good, but that 3rd player needs to be something different.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I hope you mean the past few games he's been in, because he hasn't been in for the last 2. :laugh:

Shaw wasn't really ever a detriment when he was in the lineup, he just...wasn't doing anything. I feel the same about Groulx.

I'll grant you that Silf and Johnston also aren't great these days. I'm not really a big fan of our 3rd options for the 4th line overall - I think Carrick and McGinn are good, but that 3rd player needs to be something different.
Ya meant specifically the games he’s been in

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Guess it's a good time to rotate some forward prospects at the AHL level to get some burn while some still are waiver exempt like Tracey, Nesterenko, or Regenda.

Reactions: lwvs84

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
I would probably just stay with the 7D currently rostered and call up a forward and give Zell a full year in SD
That’s probably best for his development but as a fan, I want to see him in the show and my enjoyment is much more important than his development!!!!!

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
That’s probably best for his development but as a fan, I want to see him in the show and my enjoyment is much more important than his development!!!!!
Yeah but this season you'd only get to see him for like 3 games before his spleen ruptured or something

• Haha
Reactions: KelVarnsen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad