GDT: Game 41: Anaheim Ducks @ Carolina Hurricanes, 4pm PT, BSSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
::: sighs ::: started with Fowler taking the scenic route behind the net to recover the puck, but lost the puck race. LaCombe eventually regained the puck, but there's no Duck to pass it to and softly pushed it up along the boards. Next time, just launch it and get the icing to reset. Still, no idea why our forwards aren't helping our D out as a passing outlet when we gain puck possession.

Reactions: DuckRogers10

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Fowler really can only play with one kind of partner. They’ve gotta put Boosh or Gudas out there with him at this point in his career.

Reactions: Arthuros

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
Its going to be very hard for me to be critical of any players going forward. I cant blame any of them if they have lost some drive. I still hope the compete and push but lines and pairs are in shambles

JonathnTaylorTavares

Feb 4, 2019
Lundestrom signature move is to skate the puck around the net and pass back out to the blue line. You wont be able to not notice it now

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Fowler really can only play with one kind of partner. They’ve gotta put Boosh or Gudas out there with him at this point in his career.
Ya fowler and gudas should prob be the pairing…. And they should really limit Fowler’s mins. If we’re not gunna trade him…. We should at least try to preserve him a bit

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Lol mctavish going full killorn
EF050BAC-6500-4FE5-9F5D-0441868F855E.gif

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Its going to be very hard for me to be critical of any players going forward. I cant blame any of them if they have lost some drive. I still hope the compete and push but lines and pairs are in shambles

Our D is pretty much intact pre-Drysdale return from injury. Hagg takes over Minty's spot, but it's still the 3rd pairing.

Our forward lines, well...

Damn, Mac missed a gimme goal on a great passing there by everyone, including Vaak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad