GDT: Game 40: Sharks @ CBJ | 4/9 7:00 PM EDT (Rediscovering Mojo edition)

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Really happy for Bob getting another shutout.

Four now, all in the last six weeks and the only one's he has ever had... Gotta sign him, nothing too long or crazy but he's earned an extension in Columbus... It's not like he has been playing under a Hitchcock shield as Mason did...

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Bobby did a hell of a job tonight. He had to cover for a lot of his teammates giving the puck away in his zone. Some nice passing plays for goals, Joey and Gabby. Calvert was using all gears tonight. Prout with the stop you in your tracks hipcheck. Oh yeah Wiz making amends.

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
Four now, all in the last six weeks and the only one's he has ever had... Gotta sign him, nothing too long or crazy but he's earned an extension in Columbus... It's not like he has been playing under a Hitchcock shield as Mason did...

I agree. I don't know too much about contracts but I'd be looking in the 2 year range.

Doug19

Oct 14, 2008
Columbus, OH
Still waiting for Richards to wake the **** up and break up the Johansen line, that line just doesn't work at all.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Playoff Jackets showed up tonight. Bob was outstanding, team speed a big factor and SJ to me looked very slow and kind of like the Jackets did on Sunday. Some nice goals by Joey and Gabby. Wiz' was a rocket and Calvert's was a hustle play.

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Textbook. It is possible that culture is changing around here and that losing and poor effort isn't acceptable. Speed, quick passing and goaltending is our game. Who would have thought.

Gaborik adds that sniper we didn't have and although he floats a bit more than I like, he's dangerous and has to be watched. He also looks like he's having fun and oh yeah, he's producing!!!

With the young talent on the team (Calvert, Joey, CAM to name a few) and guys stepping up (Prout), you add Murray and three firsts and I like the looks of this no matter what hapens the rest of this year.

But this year ain't over quite yet.

Doug19

Oct 14, 2008
Columbus, OH
They did alright for a span of like 5 games, since they haven't done anything. That "good" period was like 15 games ago as well.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Back from the game. Now THAT is how to you respond to getting embarrassed on home ice! Well done boys. Comeau was hitting. Wiz didnt make a boneheaded play. Calvert's line was OMG! The New York Connection looked good. And Bob was, well, Bob.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Back from the game. Now THAT is how to you respond to getting embarrassed on home ice! Well done boys. Comeau was hitting. Wiz didnt make a boneheaded play. Calvert's line was OMG! The New York Connection looked good. And Bob was, well, Bob.

I like your New York Connection meme... I coined it... ;)

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
Back from the game. Did the fans in the arena respond the way the fans at home watching wanted us to? ;)

Still loving the trend of CBJ game stars skating and clapping to the fans as the are announced post game. Bob, always, and it continues to catch on. Wiz did same tonight. Team, crowd, warm, fuzzy.

Fun night at the barn.

Dednimnepo

Winning is the Fun
Oct 23, 2007
Columbus
I watched the San Jose feed tonight. One of the stats they mentioned was the CBJ lead the league in fewest giveaways at 169 going into this game. Does that seem right?

cbjlurker

Nov 30, 2009
Lewis Center, OH
I had a blast at the game ... Loved seeing the team effort and glad Bob got the shut out (hard to believe we finally got a goal waved-off to our benefit). This team can be fun to watch! ❤

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad