GDT: Game 40: Sharks @ CBJ | 4/9 7:00 PM EDT (Rediscovering Mojo edition)

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus

3119946ed750d25f0f.jpg

7:00 PM EDT
Nationwide Arena
Columbus, Ohio

Columbus-Ohio-2.jpg

large.png

Lines (tentative, of course)
PROSPAL-ANISIMOV-GABORIK
UMBERGER-LETESTU-FOLIGNO
CALVERT-CHAPUT-ATKINSON
COMEAU-MACKENZIE-GILLIES

TYUTIN-JOHNSON
PROUT-NIKITIN
WISNIEWSKI-ERIXON

BOBROVSKY

large.png

Lines
BURNS-THORNTON-HAVLAT
WINGELS-MARLEAU-COUTURE
GALIARDI-PAVELSKI-TORRES
BURISH-DESJARDINS-GOMEZ

BOYLE-BRAUN
VLASIC-IRWIN
STUART-TENNYSON

NIEMI

Last edited:

Zoo16

Bye West,Hello East!
Oct 30, 2008
Columbus, OH
CBJ always tend to play the Sharks hard, so hoping this game does indeed get their mojo back. Great song!

I'll be there tonight. Still have a single ticket for sale: Attack twice corner, 6 rows off the glass. $50 and price is negotiable.

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
Come at them hard, every shift, and they tend to buckle. Let's try to stay out of the penalty box this game.

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
I'll be there with my 4-year-old daughter, and it'll be her first CBJ game. Hoping she lets me make it through at least the first 2 periods. :laugh:

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
I'll be there with my 4-year-old daughter, and it'll be her first CBJ game. Hoping she lets me make it through at least the first 2 periods. :laugh:

I have lots of fun memories of taking my kids to the games; I had to give up the season tickets so that I could follow them in their activities and at the same time set aside some money for their college expenses (I'll have two kids in college as of this fall).

Have a fun time tonight and I hope your daughter does as well. :)

Last edited:

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005

Awesome, should be a great time. Dads wanting to make it though the third period of live hockey games is why they invented smartphone game apps... :p

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Awesome, should be a great time. Dads wanting to make it though the third period of live hockey games is why they invented smartphone game apps... :p

Again speaking from experience, in an era when there were no smart phone apps, smart phones and cell phones were rare, french fries also do the trick. (Of course, my daughter was 18 months when she attended her first Chill game.)

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
Thanks, fellas. I'll definitely have Netflix ready to be fired up and an armload of unhealthy snacks and stuff from the Blue Line in tow. (I have a lot of trouble saying no.)

Here's to hoping she's the missing link to getting the believe train back on track for the last 9 games. :handclap:

major major

Feb 18, 2013
looking forward to seeing Chaput's NHL and Birthday debut....

From Rob Mixer:
Johansen is in the lineup. Chaput a healthy scratch. Prout is a game time decision, Erixon is cleared to play but not definitely in.

I'm very hopeful for Chaput's career. He had 14 pts in 13 games when he got more ice time after our AHL guys got called up, but has since stalled out. Not bad for a kid just turning 21. Maybe he has middle-six center in him someday?

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
From Rob Mixer:
Johansen is in the lineup. Chaput a healthy scratch. Prout is a game time decision, Erixon is cleared to play but not definitely in.

Thanks for the update. Got the OP stuff from the Big D. Should we assume this means Letestu with the mighty mites and Johansen with RJ and Nicky?

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
Win a couple in a row and the whole board will be talking playoffs again. :)

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
The start of our 9 game winning streak.

If I am going to be optimistic, I am going all the way.

8 game winning streak? Now that'd be nice! Nothing better than an 7 game winning streak, those 6 straight games really helping in the playoff push. Boy who woulda thought we'd end the season on a 5 game winning streak...

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
Chaput has already been sent down.

The team's constant recalls are a bit strange to be honest. Why not just keep an extra guy up here?

mt-svk

CBJ/OTT fan
Jun 6, 2007
Hmmm, we need win and I can believe that we will win, the team is no loser anymore. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad