GDT: Game 4: Nashville Predators @ Anaheim Ducks | 7:30 PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Preds line-up from practice today (posting because it isn't in the OP and Trotz shuffled things).

Wilson-Fisher-Erat
Bourque-Legwand-Hornqvist
SK-Spaling-Smith
Yip/Halischuk/Clune/Gaustad/McGrattan

Weber-Josi
Klein-Hannan
Ellis-Gill

Rinne
Mason

Good luck tonight!
Thanks for that. Gaustad in or out? Getzlaf owes him a broken nose.

Oct 18, 2011
Stay out of the box and we have a good chance, so far this year we're a good 5v5 team, hope Fasth is up to the challenge

Hopefully Ryan can get on the board, he had some nice hits last night, once he gets some goals his overall play should pickup

Selanne138

Nov 18, 2009
Ive watched him play plenty year after year. Ive had him as a keeper for 4 years now and constantly follow him and look forward to Anaheim games because of him. Again, I cant wait until he gets his real chance, whether it is with Anaheim or not, so he can show the world what he can truly be.

You sound like Julie The Cat Gaffney. "I want the chance to show the world what I can do!"

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Not impressed with that forward group from the Predators...Not a lot of top end talent, but I don't think this is an easy game at all. Weber and Rinne are monsters.

Ducksgo*

Not impressed with that forward group from the Predators...Not a lot of top end talent, but I don't think this is an easy game at all. Weber and Rinne are monsters.

Expect a lot of shots off the point with their forward group. Weber will be our main target tonight.

Corey Perry*

OK, it's 7:00 and the Kings game still hasn't started the third period. Are we going to miss the start of the game on TV?

It's 7:25, and there's a little over 7 minutes left in the other game, and since the games never actually start on time, we might miss a few minutes or so. Unless the Coyotes tie it up, we won't miss much.

Still stupid, this probably should've been a KDOC broadcast even though KDOC sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad