Post-Game Talk: Game 37 Bruins end 2017 with a bang and Sens are done.. B's 5 Ottawa 0 F

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Solid game by the Bruins. good team win. Crazy to see how much Ottawa has fallen off in just one year. They are garbage this season.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

She softened a little bit but this works
Image-1.jpg

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
Hate to be that guy but ... revel in this run but the end of our season is horrific for our young team.

At some time late February at best we get one day off forever.

If Cassidy can keep this group as high as he has through that ... we could have a long fun spring.
Not sure how that is bad for a young team. for an old team maybe, but I fail to see your point.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Hate to be that guy but ... revel in this run but the end of our season is horrific for our young team.

At some time late February at best we get one day off forever.

If Cassidy can keep this group as high as he has through that ... we could have a long fun spring.

Truth is all the teams will be in the same boat.

It is a weird dynamic as the Bruins and Toronto will most likely be jockeying for the #2 seed the second half and then most likely meet in the first round.

bob27

Grzelcyk is a top pairing defenceman
Apr 2, 2015
I was watching Grzelcyk closely . He has great wheels with very good maneuverability, balance and agility . No way he should come out of the lineup and he really looks capable of playing in the top 4 .

Grizz-Miller is like an extended top-4 pair. Crazy how the defence for this team has transformed from a bottom-5/10 in the league to being fantastic in just a couple of years.

Bruin4Life

Nov 6, 2006
Ill say it again. Gryz gives me flashbacks of Krug in his first two years here on how he moves the puck/his decision making with the puck

Reactions: Blowfish

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Only saw the first period, then checked my phone later on while I was out and saw it was 4-0 in the 2nd. Yes!

2 Us, 2Ks, 2Os. Big game from Tuukks and Spoons!
Congrats on SO #40 Tuukka!

Nice to see Krejci back. This team is a better team with DK46 in the lineup.

We've been getting great contributions from all lines, from D and from G. No wonder they've been winning so much.

Having a 2nd line and a 3rd line that can contribute is huge. Night and Day from last season when we relied on Bergy-Marchy. The resurgence of Backes, the solid play of Spooner, the contributions from the rookies and a solid 4th line with energy, have made this a dangerous team every night. Add in a solid D with almost-young-again Chara and a good PMD on every pairing, plus Rask being Vezina Rask... the B's are movin on up!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad