GDT: Game 36 - Anaheim Ducks vs Edmonton Oilers - 5pm PT, BSSC

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
It's not as bad if you've been drinking for a couple hours. I just want to see hatred and blood. Don't even care about the score. This team can't come back from 4 down.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Pretty disheartening. Yes our talent is pretty inexperienced, but they should be showing more than this. And no, Carlsson and Terry wouldn’t make a difference in this game.

Also, it’s not like we’ve got a ton of impact prospects waiting to break into the lineup. Outside of one or two guys, this Is the new young core.
We cannot find talent outside of the top 10 generally speaking and it’s becoming a very serious problem

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
We cannot find talent outside of the top 10 generally speaking and it’s becoming a very serious problem

I’m dead serious, they should draft all defensemen every year and trade them for equivalent forward prospects. They simply don’t know what they’re doing when it comes to drafting guys up front

ff8

Aug 25, 2022
Edmonton faithful behind me asking themselves what happened to the ducks of the 20-teens. I guess not only did they not catch last nights game, they missed the last decade of their own team lol

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Under 8 minutes through 2 periods for Mintyukov tonight. What are we doing here?

EDIT: Fowler is at 19, they’re just attempting to run the poor guy into the ground at this rate

• Love
Reactions: ReptilianQuack

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00