Post-Game Talk: Game 33 - Bruins win it for Randy - Happy Birthday Charlie McAvoy - BRUINS 2 Winnipeg 1 F/SO

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
RANDY GARRY GALANT Randy Garry Galant passed away suddenly on Tuesday, December 12, 2017, at the age of 55. Randy was born September 28, 1962, in Selkirk, Manitoba. He was employed at Canada Safeway for the last 39 years. He was an avid sports fanatic, especially when it came to his Boston Bruins, and his love of classic rock will never be forgotten. He leaves to mourn his sisters, Wendy (Greg) Korchynski, and Rhonda (Ed) Winkler; nephews and niece, Christopher (LeeAnn), Allan (Brenda), Travis, and Kayla; great-nephews and nieces, Calen, Emma Leah, Bryce, Avery and Baylee; as well as numerous aunts, uncles, cousins and friends. Randy was predeceased by his father Garry Galant and his mother Pauline Husak, as well as his beloved and faithful cat Bandicoot. John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." A funeral service will be held on Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. at Friends Funeral Service, 2146 Main Street, Winnipeg, Manitoba. Burial to follow at Sacred Heart Cemetery, St. Andrews, Manitoba. In lieu of flowers, the family asks that donations be made in Randy's honour to Winnipeg Pet Rescue Shelter.

Publish Date: Dec 19, 2017

That's very sad news. R.I.P. Randy!

Kosikarzzz

Mar 10, 2004
Windsor
RANDY GARRY GALANT Randy Garry Galant passed away suddenly on Tuesday, December 12, 2017, at the age of 55. Randy was born September 28, 1962, in Selkirk, Manitoba. He was employed at Canada Safeway for the last 39 years. He was an avid sports fanatic, especially when it came to his Boston Bruins, and his love of classic rock will never be forgotten. He leaves to mourn his sisters, Wendy (Greg) Korchynski, and Rhonda (Ed) Winkler; nephews and niece, Christopher (LeeAnn), Allan (Brenda), Travis, and Kayla; great-nephews and nieces, Calen, Emma Leah, Bryce, Avery and Baylee; as well as numerous aunts, uncles, cousins and friends. Randy was predeceased by his father Garry Galant and his mother Pauline Husak, as well as his beloved and faithful cat Bandicoot. John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." A funeral service will be held on Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. at Friends Funeral Service, 2146 Main Street, Winnipeg, Manitoba. Burial to follow at Sacred Heart Cemetery, St. Andrews, Manitoba. In lieu of flowers, the family asks that donations be made in Randy's honour to Winnipeg Pet Rescue Shelter.

Rip Randy. What was his handle here on hfboards?

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Rask earned them one point and then Pasta and Big Mac got them another in the shootout. Good showing against a good team with depleted center depth.

Kudos to the way the B's played tonight with the flu going around against a damn good team!

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
This team is going to be doing some crazy things when that first line heats up. They are this close.

Finnflash

May 19, 2016
Winnipeg
Very classy guys and thank you.

I don't think Randy posted on the forums.

I learnt today at the funeral that Randy's first game was with his dad in winnipeg against the Bruins and Bobby Orr was playing. After that he was a Bruin fan forever.

Thanks so much for this guys.

The Bruins and more importantly their fans will always have a special place in my heart.

All my best

Kristinn Finnson

BRUINS since 1995

May 10, 2010
Au pays de la neige
Nice win. Very good game. Up and down. Ice seemed atrocious though. Bruins are resilient and they play hard. The kids not only brought speed, depth, energy but more they impact this team success. I also like Backes game alot.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Does anybody still miss Clode?

200.gif

I sure don't.

That photo must be him upset with either Spooner or Koko for causing all things wrong with his team at the time.

Reactions: Battleford Bruin

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Very classy guys and thank you.

I don't think Randy posted on the forums.

I learnt today at the funeral that Randy's first game was with his dad in winnipeg against the Bruins and Bobby Orr was playing. After that he was a Bruin fan forever.

Thanks so much for this guys.

The Bruins and more importantly their fans will always have a special place in my heart.

All my best

Kristinn Finnson

We are all hockey family. It was the least we could do.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario

That's very sad. Strange how connected we become in this crazy thing. RIP Randy!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad