GDT: Game 32: Columbus at Nashville | 3/23 8:00 PM EDT

major major

Feb 18, 2013
We can still win this.

Agreed. And though they'll probably lose, a lot of these posters need to chill out. The dreaded "head down loser mentality" is something some of the Jackets have been around long enough to experience, but most of these Jackets don't think that way. Many of the posters, on the other hand, have been traumatized by losing to the point that they are just headcases when the team has a bad period.

Zarathustra

This is not my hat.
Nov 21, 2007
Salzburg
Second period was much more promising. Makes me think that it was just one of their slow starts, which, even if we lose, is a better sign than just rolling over and playing the entire game like crap.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
You'd think he would have learned by now to leave it to Boller.

Or learn the book on who is a good person to fight. Nichol = good match for D-Mac. Yip = bad matchup.

Edit: It's still good for the team to take some punches in the face. It wakes the team up to the sacrifices you have to make.

FlaggerX

Mar 21, 2008
Columbus
We're closer and have a chance. That's a lot. And the team hasn't quit. That's more. I just wish Richards had rested Bob tonight. Clearly he was tired, but as they say hindsight is 20/20.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Agreed. And though they'll probably lose, a lot of these posters need to chill out. The dreaded "head down loser mentality" is something some of the Jackets have been around long enough to experience, but most of these Jackets don't think that way. Many of the posters, on the other hand, have been traumatized by losing to the point that they are just headcases when the team has a bad period.

The players have end the culture of losing. We, the fans, have to do the same. Granted, it's easier for them because they haven't endured it for 12 years, but we still need to get it done and give the boys a lift when they suck.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I miss the snarl of the old Preds. Made for lots of exciting scrums.

Jackets get an early goal in 3rd this could get interesting.

Mase starts 10 game streak in relief of Bob. Jarmo doesn't know what to do.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I miss the snarl of the old Preds. Made for lots of exciting scrums.

Jackets get an early goal in 3rd this could get interesting.

Mase starts 10 game streak in relief of Bob. Jarmo doesn't know what to do.

Yes. Score early and they'll begin to feel the noose tightening around their neck.

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
We really need to focus on getting quick shots. Waiting 5 seconds to shoot lets them get into position to block, and they are mighty good at that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad