GDT: Game 32: Columbus at Nashville | 3/23 8:00 PM EDT

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
This game brought to you by: Critical Games, Inc.
Rimer_Twitter.jpg

4923939-Bridgestone_Arena_Nashville.jpg

:cbj
Lines

Umberger-Johansen-Foligno
Calvert-Anisimov-Atkinson
Prospal-Brassard-Letestu
MacKenzie-Gillies-Boll

Tyutin-Johnson
Prout-Nikitin
Erixon-Aucoin

Bobrovsky
Mason

Inactive
Dubinsky
Moore

:nashville
Lines

Kostitsyn-Fisher-Erat
Beck-Smith-Halischuk
Bourque-Legwand-Spaling
Clune-Mueller-Yip

Weber-Josi
Bartley-Klein
Ellis-Blum

Rinne

Storylines:
-CBJ tied for 8th place with San Jose (SJ has 2 games in hand)
-Hornquist out.
-Will Carrie Underwood be there?
-Nashville Board has more Tank Talk than the Blue Jackets.
-Rinne with some shaky play over the past few games.
-CBJ 8-0-4 in their last 12.
-Bobrovsky tied for 2nd in the NHL in save %

Last edited:

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
“@jrimercbj: #CBJ coach Todd Richards says Bobrovsky will be back in goal starting his 9th straight game vs #Preds and Rinne here in Nashville tonight”

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Some more 2CHHHHAAAIIIIINNNNZZZZZ good karma a close one tonight 3-2 Jackets

colr.jpg

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Preds are really going to be pumped for this game. We don't see a repeat of their performance in Cols.

That said, the CBJ stay focused, and play their game and they have a good shot of taking this one.

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
Now THIS is a game I wish I could attend in person. This game could haunt us if we lose, especially if we lose in regulation. The confidence and trust I have in our guys right now has made me forget how to be a pessimist.

jacketsgeek

Gimme some bread , man!
Sep 30, 2007
Pickerington, OH
I believe this team could weather a loss here. I have to think that fighting their way through the earlier losses of this season have toughened these guys up to 'shake it off' and get back on the horse.

BUT, I don't think they lose tonight!! They come out snarling and Nashville turtles. Nashville has looked to me like the CBJ just prior to Hitchcock's arrival - a team that didn't really wanna be on the ice. I think the Preds have lost their teeth.

13-in-a-row! No superstiion here...

Arch City Zach

Jun 10, 2011
Columbus, OH
archcityarmy.com
Now THIS is a game I wish I could attend in person. This game could haunt us if we lose, especially if we lose in regulation. The confidence and trust I have in our guys right now has made me forget how to be a pessimist.

I paid in full with the Jacket Backers for this game the night Vinny scored the last minute goal against Detroit (was at BW3 for the party), was going with a bunch of my ACA brethren...next day, ruptured a disc in my back...

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Keeping this pace for 12/17 road games will definitely be tough, so every game is crucial to the Jackets making the playoffs. SJ and Dallas both need to go on losing skids. And if Detroit would lose one or two in a row it could really shake things up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad