GDT: Game #3 | 10/12/17 | Wild vs. Blackhawks | 7:30PM CT / 3:30AM Finland | FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

MehMild

Not someone whose name means testicles.
Jan 25, 2017
Sorry for the back to back post.. but hopefully just a bruised achille for Coyle, and please sweet clean shaven baby jesus nothing serious for Nino on the knee. Foligno probably concussed? Understand the fight but wasn't needed.

DC4MVP

Visit Our Site For Online Coaching/Film Breakdown!
Dec 23, 2016
Minnesota
www.dchockey.net
Fun game to watch.

I was thinking before the game that there was a good chance we'd win the game if we scored more goals than the Blackhawks. Turns out that was indeed true. Imagine that....

MoeTheHobo

Jan 24, 2017
Fun game to watch.

I was thinking before the game that there was a good chance we'd win the game if we scored more goals than the Blackhawks. Turns out that was indeed true. Imagine that....
That's what I thought before the Wings game. Oh well..

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Fun game to watch.

So THAT'S how we can beat them in the postseason! :towel:

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Ok so let me get this straight. We were playing down a forward tonight, and 3 more got injured. We can only afford to call up 1 forward (by sending Reilly down).

So we're probably going to have to play down 3 forwards on Saturday? An entire line short?

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Ok so let me get this straight. We were playing down a forward tonight, and 3 more got injured. We can only afford to call up 1 forward (by sending Reilly down).

So we're probably going to have to play down 3 forwards on Saturday? An entire line short?
Yup, that's what it sounds like if all of them can't go.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Stewie with two goals?

I should change my username to Top 6 Stewart.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Stewart doing what he did last season - Got hot early, then didn't see or hear from him later in the season.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
There is an exception where you can call up a 750k player if you play one game with a shortened bench(not sure on numbers).
It has to be a legitimate injury and if any of the injuries we got tonight require missing games we will be able to call someone up but we must first play a whole game short players.

It was talked about on Russo's podcast this week.
Meaning a BRUTAL lineup Saturday if these injuries linger.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN

We played a full roster of 20 tonight... 7 D-men, 11 forwards, 2 goaltenders. You have to play short a roster player to get that $750k player salary on a call-up exception. We won't do that until Saturday... even IF we send down Reilly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad