GDT: Game #3 | 10/12/17 | Wild vs. Blackhawks | 7:30PM CT / 3:30AM Finland | FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Scared to see what our lineup is gonna be on Saturday since we can't do call-ups with the damn cap issue. Let's put Parise on long term already and force to heal properly.

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
It's kind of funny to me they play that stupid ass goal song on something like that. Enjoy that 3 goal instead of 4 goal loss!

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Still don't understand not carrying a 12th forward for tonight, but I'm more than pumped about this win! **** the Blackhawks!

Seeing Olofsson play tonight I can see why they feel more comfortable keeping Reilly up.

I thought for sure Olofsson would be a NHL d-man and Reilly was really iffy.
They have looked the opposite this year, I wonder if Olofsson put too much pressure on himself to "make it" this year. Feels really similar to a Graovac situation.

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
Seeing Olofsson play tonight I can see why they feel more comfortable keeping Reilly up.

I thought for sure Olofsson would be a NHL d-man and Reilly was really iffy.
They have looked the opposite this year, I wonder if Olofsson put too much pressure on himself to "make it" this year. Feels really similar to a Graovac situation.
I guess we thought one of Reilly and Olofsson would be an NHL d-man, just most thought it'd be Olofsson but so far this season it's been quite the opposite.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
There is an exception where you can call up a 750k player if you play one game with a shortened bench(not sure on numbers).
It has to be a legitimate injury and if any of the injuries we got tonight require missing games we will be able to call someone up but we must first play a whole game short players.

It was talked about on Russo's podcast this week.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Can't beat Carolina or a crappier Detroit team? Why not destroy Chicago in their own building. Most Minnesota thing ever

MehMild

Not someone whose name means testicles.
Jan 25, 2017
I thought that Brodin played well. Nice to see solid D from him again. Great "Suter" type stick work imo. But I may be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad