GDT: Game #3 | 10/12/17 | Wild vs. Blackhawks | 7:30PM CT / 3:30AM Finland | FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
cut.jpg

NHL.com:
The second-highest scoring team in the NHL during the opening week of the season, the Chicago Blackhawks enter play on Thursday having earned at least one point in all four of their games so far. Even in its only loss, Chicago led by two midway through the third period in Toronto, but surrendered a pair of goals less than three minutes apart before losing in overtime. In two games played at the United Center, Chicago has outscored its opponents by a 15-2 margin; those teams, defending Stanley Cup champion Pittsburgh and Columbus, were among the best in the NHL last season.

Brandon Saad, re-acquired over the summer in a trade with the Blue Jackets, has five goals and seven points in four games. Richard Panik, Patrick Kane and Ryan Hartman each have six points while Jonathan Toews has five.

Goaltender Corey Crawford has won each of his three starts, posting a 1.00 goals against and a .971 save percentage overall.

tldr; they good again​

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
if we start 0-4 i think i'll have a meltdown. please make a good showing & dont get blownout tonight. is that too much to ask?

Last edited:

SomethingGeneric

Sep 25, 2014
Got an Ethics midterm and a English paper due today so I will check back in with y'all at game time. Go Wild, I need something to cheer for after today is over. Wild 5-4. Goals from Zucker, Dumba, Suter, Ek, and let's go Ennis.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Really don't understand why Fletcher doesn't swap Kunin and Reilly while we are missing two top 9 forwards.

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
With the lack of games and where we are in standings is it too early to call this a must win?

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Looks like Parise is in based on that guys tweet.
I think this is just because Parise was practicing, but will not play. He's been skating and practicing, but they're not comfortable throwing him into a live game, yet.

Parise was likely just in the lines so they could have a normal practice, with 12 forwards. For the game tonight they'll likely go 11/7

Wabit

May 23, 2016
He has an article say Parise is out until at least the next 2 games.

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
BB said they'd do something different than rotating a forward on the 4th line, maybe rolling 3 lines and then cullen / winnik heavy on pk duties or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad