GDT: Game 29: Columbus vs. Minnesota | 12/6 7PM EST

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
As much as the offense has put in, our defense has absolutely, utterly dominated them. Prout looks like an animal and the rest are doing their job. Only one or two small mental errors, but they look great.

And McBackup's positioning hasn't been great, but he's gotten away with it.

bizzz*

Can't watch the game, but never saw so many strange reasons for penalties. Butt ending and head butting?

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Dare I say, that the season might be on the upswing now? With Bob out, seems as if the boys realize that they need to step it up and play Blue Jacket hockey
We'll see. Far too soon, but they are playing very well. All a team needs is confidence and belief.

As much as the offense has put in, our defense has absolutely, utterly dominated them. Prout looks like an animal and the rest are doing their job. Only one or two small mental errors, but they look great.

Very true. No complaints with this game at all right now. Everyone doing their part.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Johan is playing hot right now, but so was Gaborik, and then he went through a slump. Horton hasn't played a game yet. That statement is slightly premature.

Gaborik when he is on, is a top 15 player in the league. Hopefully we can get that side of him when he returns

Paisano*

Dare I say, that the season might be on the upswing now? With Bob out, seems as if the boys realize that they need to step it up and play Blue Jacket hockey

Maybe that's the key, Jackets got hot last year when the back up came on full time......hmmmmm...

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Shutout for Mc.... awesome...

We actually gained ground in the standings tonight...

Well, I'm heading down to Aruba (via San Juan) for the next week so will be away, four games next week, keep the run going...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad