Inactive
Savard, Tropp

Injured
Bobrovsky, Boll, Gaborik, Horton​

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
Jackets win 10-1 after Kekalainen threatens them all with demotion if they perform badly on Finnish Independence Day.

finland_102932_1.jpg

Inglewood JACKets

Jan 11, 2011
Columbus, OH
Please no one mention how many points we are out of 8th. Every time someone does it seems we lose in epic fashion.

It's time we break the every other streak and make a new streak

IBleedUnionBlue

Aug 16, 2009
Since 11/15/13 we alternate a win with a loss. The CBJ have 2 goals in the last 2 games.

Break the trend and beat up the Wild.

Don't like missing CBJ hockey but I'll be at Redsfest.

cbjgirl

Just thinking
Jan 19, 2006
about last summer.
Over/under on 5,000 people actually in attendance? With snow-mageddon on its way I expect a similar crowd to that Edmonton game a few years ago.

bester vaive

Fear the Titan!
Nov 8, 2010
Should be a fun game to watch. For me, the additions last year of Parise and Suter make the Wild one the funner opponents. Unfortunately, "Buttercup" went to the Islanders and is no longer on the team...Tough game, but hopefully the 'Hawks wore them down last night. Go Jackets.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
The Mild. The team I hate the most in the NHL. Wonder if they slide and back their way into the playoffs again?

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Over/under on 5,000 people actually in attendance? With snow-mageddon on its way I expect a similar crowd to that Edmonton game a few years ago.

Luckily the tickets have already been sold. Walk-ups won't be robust. The weather on top of the Mild, bad recipe. :p Heh. I expect around 8k (mainly because it's Friday).

Who this is really going to hurt is the owners of parking lots. Who are they going to **** tonight? :p

cbjgirl

Just thinking
Jan 19, 2006
about last summer.
Luckily the tickets have already been sold. Walk-ups won't be robust. The weather on top of the Mild, bad recipe. :p Heh. I expect around 8k (mainly because it's Friday).

Who this is really going to hurt is the owners of parking lots. Who are they going to **** tonight? :p

We has tickets and went to that Edmonton game a few years ago which had a similar weather situation. It was fun. There may have been 3,500 or so actually there, but only die-hards show up for days like that. Those in attendance were noisy.

So, for those of you going tonight, make sure you make up for all the no-shows.

Paisano*

We has tickets and went to that Edmonton game a few years ago which had a similar weather situation. It was fun. There may have been 3,500 or so actually there, but only die-hards show up for days like that. Those in attendance were noisy.

I have 4 tix for sale cheap if any one wants 'em! Look in ticket thread

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus

There was a game against Phoenix at some point where the Yotes got delayed getting to the arena from their hotel or something? Good thing, too, because we were delayed in arriving as well and ended up not missing a thing. Except for the 13,000 people not there.

cbjgirl

Just thinking
Jan 19, 2006
about last summer.
Had not has in my original post...

In our house it is referred to as "Death from above". I have a window in my office, it does seem to be picking up right now.

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
There was a game against Phoenix at some point where the Yotes got delayed getting to the arena from their hotel or something? Good thing, too, because we were delayed in arriving as well and ended up not missing a thing. Except for the 13,000 people not there.

That is one of only two games that I have missed when I had tickets. It took me 4 hours to get from Dublin to Grove City. :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad