GDT: Game 29: Columbus vs. Minnesota | 12/6 7PM EST

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
At first I was thinking that the guys rallied and played the way they need to play because of Bob's injury, but then I remembered that this really started in the second period of the Tampa game before he got hurt. They need to keep this up, even after the injured players return.

Johan is really making me forget Nash right now. I am not saying the kid is going to be a 40 goal scorer, but he does it all out there. He doesn't float or cherry-pick. He is the guy making good D plays to spring other guys. Plus, everyone knows who Nash is at this point. Johan still has so much room to grow.

And that Murray kid? Hang in there Jackets fans. I really believe this team has a bright future. We are still gonna take some lumps, but I really believe, with a few tweaks, we have something here for the near future.

bizzz*

If your looking at the NHL.com boxscores, lately it's been all weird with those types of calls. There's a thread somewhere in the hockey forum section.

Completely different from the TSN box scores.

Yes, that was NHL.com. And after the game they changed box score. Now it looks normal, but during the game I saw that Tyutin was called for butt ending. That's weird for an official NHL site.

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
Yes, that was NHL.com. And after the game they changed box score. Now it looks normal, but during the game I saw that Tyutin was called for butt ending. That's weird for an official NHL site.

262ayk8.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad