Post-Game Talk: Game 29 - Bruins now have lost eleven in a row to Caps - Washington 5 BRUINS 3 F

ORR2Sanderson2ORR

Bobby Orr Scores
Aug 24, 2005
Everywhere
Once Wilson grabbed 63 and he hit his helmet-less head into the boards (post concussion) I was looking for KM to respond - if I remember correctly he was right there. Not sure why he didn't.

Thats Miller.

Hes fought Wilson in the past as well. Winning one and losing the other.They were both in the same game and Miller pretty much destroyed him in the rematch but it take a lot to get Miller ticked, unlike McQuaid who's there in an instant when trouble happens.

Reactions: RussellmaniaKW

pkunit

Jun 18, 2010
Calgary
Seriously, what kind of voodoo black magic curse has Holtby put up on the B's that has them NEVER getting the better of him??!

Whatever it is, I hate it.
I assume he's wearing Tim Thomas's ginch, and never washes it. Whatever it is, it's working.

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
Holtby is this generation's Ken Dryden.

Couldn't disagree more. Dryden had a cup before his rookie season and Holtby hasn't even sniffed a Stanley Cup Final with over 5 seasons under his belt. Matt Murray is a hell of a lot closer to being Ken Dryden.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Couldn't disagree more. Dryden had a cup before his rookie season and Holtby hasn't even sniffed a Stanley Cup Final with over 5 seasons under his belt. Matt Murray is a hell of a lot closer to being Ken Dryden.

I should have been clearer - I meant as a Bruins fan.

Ryan77

Jan 3, 2015
Say what you want about Wilson but this is an element missing from the Bruins.

Would love him on my team any day.

Reactions: fin8

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad