GDT: Game 28 - Ottawa Senators @ San Jose Sharks - 7:00 PM

Munnyro

Jul 15, 2013
Sacramento, CA
I think it would be a mistake to fire Boucher. He has a crap team with crap goalies and did exceptionally well last season. It also wasn't him who traded Turris and the farm for Duchene. DeBoer should get fired way before Boucher.
All Canadian teams but Toronto have terrible GMs. Ottawa is iffy because they can't spend $$$.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That better be a major.

Burrows is such a TRASH player. Can't believe he's still in the league, because of both how bad he is at hockey these days and how much of a scumbag he is.
Prime Zubrus probably would've been awesome, but the guy we had was inferior to every forward in the lineup for us tonight and a couple of guys we have in the press box.
I think the thing with Zubrus was that he was very highly touted right after his draft. He was the youngest (or one of them) player in the league in 96-97 and might still be the youngest Flyer ever. A lot of people said they thought the Flyers stunted his growth by keeping him in the NHL when he wasn't ready.

He was still a pretty good 45-ish point guy for most of his career, with very elite board work. A few more points with Ovechkin.

nabbyfan

Oct 4, 2007
Santa Clarita, CA
Both games against the Sens last year were extremely chippy....that was pure trash by Burrows though. Couple kids on Ottawa been running around a lot of the game. Refs need to make sure no BS happens in mop up time

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Both games against the Sens last year were extremely chippy....that was pure trash by Burrows though. Couple kids on Ottawa been running around a lot of the game. Refs need to make sure no BS happens in mop up time

I'm expecting one real fight before this ends, but I'm just hoping for no injuries.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Why do teams even sign Burrows anymore? He was a solid player at hockey back in the day, but he's been bad for years now.

It's like he's only employed to pull this kind of shit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad