GDT: Game 28 - Ottawa Senators @ San Jose Sharks - 7:00 PM

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
There was no way they could over turn that no goal call. There was no 100% proof the puck actually crossed the line.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
I believe that was a goal, but they made the right call, because there wasn't conclusive evidence. They really need to improve that technology.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That looked like a goal to me, there looked like there was white between the puck and goal line.

Doesn't really matter for them, as this is garbage time and I don't think they're coming back.

Guy Boucher has gotta be the leading candidate for the first coach to be fired this year.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Now a meaningless call went the Sharks way Toronto can continue to troll the Sharks on those challenges or reviews who actually matter. Well done:sarcasm:

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
That looked like a goal to me, there looked like there was white between the puck and goal line.

Doesn't really matter for them, as this is garbage time and I don't think they're coming back.

Guy Boucher has gotta be the leading candidate for the first coach to be fired this year.

TMac. Then the Bond villain.

Reactions: Bleedred

TomasHertlsRooster

May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Yeah. Plus you have other guys who aren't returning to form, but are just plain stepping up to new peaks. Like Tierney.

And really, after the way this season started, who saw Thornton low-key-roaring back to sorta-relevance? Among forwards at least it seems like Pavs is the one guy who's still stuck in an extended and serious funk.

Combine that with the fact that guys like Danius Zubrus and Nick Spaling wouldn't even be our 15th best forwards and I feel pretty optimistic about this team, even if most members of this board don't share that sentiment.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
TMac. Then the Bond villain.
I never thought Hakstol would survive last weekend, but I think he's moved a little further after the 3 game winning streak.

I still think Todd might last the entire season, but they're already all but mathematically eliminated a playoff spot. Maybe he gets the start of next season.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Admission: I used to really like Dainus Zubrus before he was a Shark.
Zubrus was a fine player back in the day. He was pretty much done for a couple years by the time he got here.

I thought he was decent for a 4th liner though.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It's nice to see the staff give Dell more starts this year, which has also led to a more efficient Jones.

TomasHertlsRooster

May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Admission: I used to really like Dainus Zubrus before he was a Shark.

Prime Zubrus probably would've been awesome, but the guy we had was inferior to every forward in the lineup for us tonight and a couple of guys we have in the press box.

The microphones are strong tonight. I heard Karlsson screaming for the one timer; they dished it to him too late.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I never thought Hakstol would survive last weekend, but I think he's moved a little further after the 3 game winning streak.

I still think Todd might last the entire season, but they're already all but mathematically eliminated a playoff spot. Maybe he gets the start of next season.

Maybe but Edmonton was a trendy cup pick. Like the Oakland Raiders in the NFL.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016

I think it would be a mistake to fire Boucher. He has a crap team with crap goalies and did exceptionally well last season. It also wasn't him who traded Turris and the farm for Duchene. DeBoer should get fired way before Boucher.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad