GDT: Game 28: Avalanche at Panthros - Thundercats are Loose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Did Florida just have three too many men on the ice? Three guys just jumped into the bench during play.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Its shit like that that drives me up a wall with Barberio. The carelessness with the puck. All he had to do was take that puck behind the net. Thats what Lindholm thought he was going to do instead he throwsit in the corner for Lindholm to fetch. Lindholm gets worked by Ginner makes a hard pass to Soda and theres a scoring chance for Florida and faceoff in our end. Its shit like that.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Girard with the fewest minutes among Avs defenders with 7m30s.

That new defender smell starting to fade?

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
Girard with the fewest minutes among Avs defenders with 7m30s.

That new defender smell starting to fade?

Jost also with very little ice time, guess they're trying to limit the minutes of our youngest kids.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Its **** like that that drives me up a wall with Barberio. The carelessness with the puck. All he had to do was take that puck behind the net. Thats what Lindholm thought he was going to do instead he throwsit in the corner for Lindholm to fetch. Lindholm gets worked by Ginner makes a hard pass to Soda and theres a scoring chance for Florida and faceoff in our end. Its **** like that.

Barbs looks to me like he went into desperation mode when they traded for Girard and he showed how good he was. I think Barbs saw the potential for his NHL career to slip away if he doesn't stay in the lineup, and have a strong finish in his UFA year.

Unfortunately, that has lead him to try and play above his head. He's making mistakes left and right, and has this frantic look on his face every shift.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Moar ice time for Barb!

landscape-1473266310-stranger-things-barb.gif

Reactions: Hesher
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad