GDT: Game 28: Avalanche at Panthros - Thundercats are Loose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Barrie tries to do the Girard spinorama on the breakout, gets knocked off balance, and takes a 4 minute high sticking call. :clap:

Alexmandu

Jan 30, 2017
Shouldn’t that be slashing on McGinn?
If that was someone else certainly they would call slashing on the hands

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Denis Potvin's semi-drunk musings are a bit entertaining.

It apparently can't be a trip if the puck is there.

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
Still playing well. Nice PK.

We REALLY need to find a way to get that 2nd line working. Too much pressure on 1st line to score all the goals.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Barrie can skate he just proved it right there. Why doesnt he skate like that more often.

Because he was already moving at full speed, and all his passing options were skating the other way, so he didn't overthink anything like he usually does.

He just skated with the puck and almost set up a great scoring chance for himself.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Still playing well. Nice PK.

We REALLY need to find a way to get that 2nd line working. Too much pressure on 1st line to score all the goals.
The Comeau - Soda - Nieto also need to contribute for some offense as well. I'd like to try Ghetto on that line instead of Nieto.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
The Comeau - Soda - Nieto also need to contribute for some offense as well. I'd like to try Ghetto on that line instead of Nieto.

I'd like to try Ghetto in the stands for a game or two. If Bednar is scratching Yak for multiple games, he needs to keep it fair and do the same with Ghetto who's been just as bad for just as long.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I'd like to try Ghetto in the stands for a game or two. If Bednar is scratching Yak for multiple games, he needs to keep it fair and do the same with Ghetto who's been just as bad for just as long.
I like Terri, but every time he has the puck he panics and gives it away. I don't think Ghetto has been as bad. Yak really needs someone like Duchene to feed him passes in optimal shooting areas.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I like Terri, but every time he has the puck he panics and gives it away. I don't think Ghetto has been as bad. Yak really needs someone like Duchene to feed him passes in optimal shooting areas.

Ghetto's been a turnover machine for a while now. He constantly kills plays with bad puck management habits, and the occasional lack of effort.

I agree Yak misses Duchene on his line. Unfortunately, it seems as though he hung his head after he was traded, instead of trying to work hard with his new line mates.

He's got the same amount of on ice lapses in effort as Ghetto IMO. That's why if Bednar is being fair in his approach with players, he needs to scratch one if he's gonna scratch the other.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
How many odd man rushes have they given up? It think that might be 6-7 in the last 10 minutes or so of game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad