GDT: Game 28: Avalanche at Panthros - Thundercats are Loose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com

5:00 PM MST
BB & T Center - Sunrise, Florida

Lineups (subject to change):

thundercatsyeti1.jpg

COLORADO SNOW-MEOWS

Landeskog - MacKinnon - Rantanen
Jost - Kerfoot - Compher
Nieto - Soderberg - Comeau
Andrighetto/Wilson

Zadorov - Johnson
Nemeth - Barrie
Girard - Barberio
Lindholm

Varlamov

Scratches: Bourque, Yakupov, Siemens

panthro7.jpg

FLORIDA PANTHROS

Huberdeau - Barkov - Bjugstad
McGinn - Trocheck - Malgin
Hunt - McCann - Vrbata
Haley - McKenzie - Sceviour

Yandle - Ekblad
Matheson - Pysyk
McCoshen - Petrovic

Reimer

Will try to update as news becomes available. As I type this:

- Barkov left the Panthros' last game with an injury, status has not yet been confirmed

- Nail Yakupov may remain a healthy scratch for the second straight game. Contrary to popular belief, Colin Wilson was not a healthy scratch, but actually did play in the game, though this author remains suspicious.

- Dater barely escaped with his life from an Airbnb house filled with prescription bottles and rotting food, leaving his trapped car behind in the process. If anyone in the Florida area sees a disheveled ginger giant in search of food and some box springs to sleep on, please send him to the rink.

Last edited:

Hesher

Sagan for President
Jan 22, 2013
Slovakia
They are without Luongo and Barkov but they just put 6 past Winnipeg. But the Avs can't lose every game. 4-3 Avs.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
I hate 7 D. With a passion. Especially when we all know EJ is going to play 27 anyway. The rest of the D will get scattered all over with various partners and it will be fantastic.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
As much as I enjoy reading the opinions and such on here, MacKinnon really is a reminder that we don't know shit. Tons of people were writing him off as a future 50ish inconsistent center, that Monahan was definitely better, marbles for brains, etc. And I don't know if he will keep up this current pace but it's clear a lot of people were wrong about him.

John Eichel da GOAT

Oct 7, 2008
As much as I enjoy reading the opinions and such on here, MacKinnon really is a reminder that we don't know ****. Tons of people were writing him off as a future 50ish inconsistent center, that Monahan was definitely better, marbles for brains, etc. And I don't know if he will keep up this current pace but it's clear a lot of people were wrong about him.
World Cup convinced me he was legit. He was the best player on that team full of future superstars. Now to build a team around him...

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine
As much as I enjoy reading the opinions and such on here, MacKinnon really is a reminder that we don't know ****. Tons of people were writing him off as a future 50ish inconsistent center, that Monahan was definitely better, marbles for brains, etc. And I don't know if he will keep up this current pace but it's clear a lot of people were wrong about him.

Imagine if we had a Gaudreau next to him.

ABasin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2002
I hate 7 D. With a passion. Especially when we all know EJ is going to play 27 anyway. The rest of the D will get scattered all over with various partners and it will be fantastic.

I was just going to post this. I'm not a fan either.

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
I expect a win for sure, hopefully they are really upset about the poor tendency the last weeks and they will give it all in this game.

If they have some kind of playoffs dreams left then they need to win games like this.

I'm thinking about a bet on this game.

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
Why scratch Yakupov when there is a space open and keep Barberio that will likely be playing limited ice time or beneched. :help:

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
You know what i hate more than losing? listening to McNab and Haynes talk about playoffs before every game saying stuff like if the Avs are going to make the playoffs they need this win. It's really making them sound stupid. It's very clear that this team is not a playoff team right now and if they had brain, they'd stop saying stuff like that.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
You know what i hate more than losing? listening to McNab and Haynes talk about playoffs before every game saying stuff like if the Avs are going to make the playoffs they need this win. It's really making them sound stupid. It's very clear that this team is not a playoff team right now and if they had brain, they'd stop saying stuff like that.
It is gross but that's the only thing casual fans care about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->