GDT: Game 27- Hurricanes @ Sharks - 7:30 PM PST

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Doug might have to be fired before he gets to Pavelski and gives him an extension.

I'm getting tired of a lot of these old fossils, to be honest with you.

Jumbo would be wise to jump ship after this season, if he wants to chase a cup. He ain't doing it here. Last year was the last chance with this current core. Even if Matleau came back, this still isn't a cup contender anymore. If Hansen didn't fall off the face of the earth in one offseason and Boedker was still a 40-50 guy and Marleau was still here? Then maybe they're a conference finalist possibility. Maybe more with really hot goaltending.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This looks exactly like DeBoer's last 2 seasons with the Devils, only with better goaltending. Good thing he doesn't have a broken down Brodeur to play over Jones, like he did with giving Brodeur almost as many games as Schneider that year.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I'm not sure if this is the result of me trying (and failing) to stay sane during this game, or the result of the game driving me to insanity, but the utility turkey comments I've been making have led me here:

UtilityTurkey.gif

It even has an easter egg :sarcasm:

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
Can we do heed at forward when he comes back? I mean, he played forward before and we need all the scoring we can get

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
I'm not sure if this is the result of me trying (and failing) to stay sane during this game, or the result of the game driving me to insanity, but the utility turkey comments I've been making have led me here:

View attachment 86959

It even has an easter egg :sarcasm:

Awesome.

Not fully cheered up yet. Maybe it'll be better after a bottle of Chum.

(By the way, no interviews during this intermission, as you may have predicted. Maybe something next intermission?)

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
Is Oates or someone else available for a new HC position? Doesn't even have to be Oates, just someone that has a system that doesn't overly rely on the point shot

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Awesome.

(By the way, no interviews during this intermission, as you may have predicted. Maybe something next intermission?)

It's not that awesome. It's super rough and lazy. But I choose to believe that I put in the exact amount of effort that the Sharks deserve from me at this moment. :laugh:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Awesome.

Is it even worth it after that period. I guess it’s part of the Sharks coverage but there comes a point where you say F it and move on.

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
It's not that awesome. It's super rough and lazy. But I choose to believe that I put in the exact amount of effort that the Sharks deserve from me at this moment. :laugh:

Haven't seen all that many in-game 'chops, so relatively speaking... :naughty:

By the way, I tried an unfamiliar bottle opener and ran my finger into the cap, so I ended up sacrificing some of my blood to the hockey gods.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Haven't seen all that many in-game 'chops, so relatively speaking... :naughty:

By the way, I tried an unfamiliar bottle opener and ran my finger into the cap, so I ended up sacrificing some of my blood to the hockey gods.

Was this before or after the 3 goals? Because if it was before, you may have actually angered the gods.

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
SO everyone else on the roster changes line mates except Thornton and Pavelski.

Why...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad