GDT: Game 27- Hurricanes @ Sharks - 7:30 PM PST

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Thanks, random dads having an awkward conversation about drinking during a kids' basketball game!

At least I hope it's some kids' dads. Otherwise we might need to have another, slightly different conversation about drinking.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
In other news that may be more interesting than the Sharks' play at the moment, I just opened a grocery store flyer offering a deal on frozen "utility" turkey Sounds delicious. And adaptable.

"It's OK. I can fix this pothole with my utility turkey! I might not have the proper gauge of wire, but I do have a utility turkey!"

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Braun is awful anymore.

Doug should be embarrassed by how pathetic this offense is that he built.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
I'm not one to complain quickly but Martin is more than lousy. He was brutal his first few shifts. Maan...I'm actually scared when he's on the ice. Why no conditioning stint?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm not one to complain quickly but Martin is more than lousy. He was brutal his first few shifts. Maan...I'm actually scared when he's on the ice. Why no conditioning stint?
I'm more scared when Braun is on the ice. Guy is a liability at this point.

Doug Wilson should be embarrassed by this product. I've wanted him canned for about 3-5 years now, so maybe I'll get my wish after this year. I'll be annoyed if he fires DeBoer, only to hire another coach. They both should be gone after this season.

Spott should be fired during this game.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
It’s almost like the Sharks have de-evolved and everyone just passed them by. The league is faster and the Sharks have stayed put.

By the way, thank you Sharks. Might be time to change the channel an hour early. I wish Arrow was on now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad