GDT: Game 27- Hurricanes @ Sharks - 7:30 PM PST

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I think only the last goal might have been stoppable on Jones, but I think it was a one timer, which is much harder to stop, due to not being in position for it when it's fired.

I'd give him a mercy pull though, this game is probably over. Even on a BAD goalie like Ward.

jakeytown

Aug 10, 2011
El Paso TX
Jones you f***ing suck. D wasnt great but all 3 of those were very very saveable. Id ask for a trade if I was Dell

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Boo birds out early tonight
WELL deserved. Time to boo the GM. This product is a disgrace. And his moves since the cup run have been very suspect, not including a bunch of suspect stuff before that. Boedker went from being a 40+ player to a 25 point player and his big deadline acquisition last year has 1 point in 18 games.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
And NBC Sports California ruins the sports enjoyment by playing the same commercials over and over and over again. Show the freaking Jurassic Park trailer or something. Just stop showing that shitty Apple commercial or any of the other shitty commercials.

Reactions: Bizz

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Damn, we suck. Doug need's to trade our 1st for more grinders.
Timo Meier for whoever is the current Jannik Hansen? I wonder if he'll be desperate enough to trade for Bobby Ryan or some reclamation project. Either that or sit on his hands, like he's done all season.

Reactions: StanleyCup2035

Munnyro

Jul 15, 2013
Sacramento, CA
We're gonna lose a few games before we remember how to play again. You could smell this lost a mile away. Home game from a road trip vs. a team they never play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad