GDT: Game 25 Columbus vs Carolina 11/28 7:00 PM

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Two points, I’m stoked.

Sloppy game but again, found a way. Can’t complain too much ;)

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Two points, I’m stoked.

Sloppy game but again, found a way. Can’t complain too much ;)
Looking ahead, I have a feeling we'll see more wins that look like this.....just the way we often seem to be playing (and winning).

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Finally MagicKrop rewarded with a W. I thought he was good with Preds too. Trust him more Torts!

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
To my man, We Want Ten.....maybe We Want Two is after all the more appropriate moniker this year. :sarcasm:
Snip snap, snip snap.
Do you know the effects of having 2 name changes has on a man?

Also, It won't let me change it again for like a year. I think this is like my third name in a year.
I'm like the Mouse Rat of posters.

"You can change your username again in 312 days."

Reactions: MoeBartoli

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
We win again but this team still seems to be significantly less than the sum of its part.

Wennie looked good in his return.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
So right now it looks like Wennberg and PLD are taking the offensive and neutral zone draws as Dubinsky and Sedsy handle the defensive.

Wennberg 3/4 offensively, 3/9 in the neutral zone and 0/1 in the D zone. But more importantly he was 3/3 offense and neutral zone in the 3v3

Dubois was 3/6 in the offensive draws and 1/4 in the neutral zone but had the most ice time of any center with 19:12 basically a shift or two more than Dubi and a couple shifts more than Wennberg.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Boy that was scary to see Anderson go down. Was right in front of me. I feared the worst. Can't believe he was able to return.

Him and Dubois have good chemistry. Panarin was the weak link tonight. I didn't feel like he had a good game at all.

Korpi did his job aside from the 2nd goal. He should stop that shot.

Reactions: We Want Ten

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
One game and i miss Murray already, please come back soon, Z and Seth can't play 25 minutes every night.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Good to get a win no matter how it comes, but my burning question is this:

Which will come back to equilibrium first? Our GF/PP or our GA? Hope it's the first one. Can't expect to only give up 1-2 goals most nights.

Old Guy

Just waitin' on my medication.
Aug 30, 2015
Old Guy Mishmash:
  • Good on you, Korpi. You deserve it.
  • Nice to see Harrington draw in.
  • Welcome back Alex Wennberg. You did well. Keep it going.
  • Note to self; "Wasn't it about the time this club stated winning ugly and dominating possession you were bi%$hing about losing face-off's"?
  • Maybe Josh Anderson should have held out for more $$
  • I wonder why Boone Jenner can't score until after the 1st significant snowfall?
  • Remind me: what are the new rules again about talking about the power play? Can I talk about it? :tmi:
  • That Werenski guy is gonna be good someday.
  • Next note to self: "Wait until it's over before complaining about Panarin in any game that has "possible shootout" written on it.

PLD with a Power Move......wow was that impressive....Kid is strong way beyond his years
I keep tellin'ya; look quick. The "Big Paws" stage of a puppy don't last too long.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad