Post-Game Talk: Game 23 - B's zap the Lightning 3-2

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Lots to like tonight but Backes looked really good on a lot of levels.

Can't wait to see what this team can do when it's healthy.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Love Marchand, he played a fine game but with less than 10 seconds to go he should not try to score in an empty net from the defensive zone. It was very selfish and caused an icing. All he had to do was flip the puck into the neutral zone and the game would have been over.

But it was a great game overall. Can't ask for much better in terms of puck possession and scoring chances against the best team in the conference.

Exactly what I thought when he did that, otherwise really solid 1st game back.

Also , agree with what others here are saying about Hienen, really looking solid and more so each game.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
i'd say it was soft-ish. partial screen from 3 different guys, but still had a reasonable chance to make the save. probably should have had it, but not worth any kind of uproar
It was a complete screen by a group of players. He never saw the shot at all until it was going under his arm. You can't stop what you can't see unless you are lucky enough to have it hit you.

Reactions: Idunkmyoreos

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
Good win against a really good team.

Rask was good. Chara I thought was great.

Was pleasantly surprised with Backes’ game after being out for so long. I know people worry about his contract but his board work is really solid and he’s one of the few Bruin forwards that’s can hit to hurt. In the playoffs that can go a long way

Reactions: frickinbobby

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
They practically ran the lightning out of the building the first half of the game

Olden McGroin

Aug 1, 2009
Very strong effort for two periods. Didn't like the somewhat passive 3rd period, but 2 points earned against the division leaders is good.

Reactions: Bruinfanatic

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Glad to see Nash having good games. He does try out there. For all the beating he takes here, he has been a solid player through all the injuries they've had.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad