TOI BRUINS

VIDEO

Last edited:

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Great win.

Bruins back in 3rd place in the division with 2 games in hands over Det and 3 over Mtl. These two teams play their next two games against. 4pts over Ott.

All that with the huge IR and Rask with only 4 wins.

Watch out East.

Reactions: Ladyfan and sarge88

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
What a great win. Even a tired Tampa team in a funk is a strong competitor.

Good to see Rask get the W, he needs it. Shaky first half but pulled it together for a strong finish. If the Bruins want to accomplish something this season they need him playing confident and well.

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
Quite the entertaining game.
A bit too exciting when it became 3 - 2.
The third period hopefully has helped reset Rask’s mojo and he can now get on a roll.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Cassidy continues to press the right buttons with this team. The kids are developing. The vets are making a big difference when coming back from injury. The Bs are getting points. Not a bad place to be all things considered.

Reactions: minpind

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Good win, but it got scary there at the end. I swear, I can't remember the last B's game I watched where my blood pressure stayed normal for the whole game. :laugh:

Reactions: Bruinaura

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
As the season wears on it will be interesting to see how McAvoy holds up with this kind of workload but GODDAMN hard not to just be blown away by this kid. Unbelievable player, battles, competes...wants to be on the ice in the big moments, you can just tell.

He has never played a full season of hockey right? only college but never like 82 game season? so will be interesting to see how he holds up as the season goes, but couldnt be happier with what I see out of him.

Same for Heinen...just loving this player more and more...so strong on the puck, wins so many battles, positionally sound and Krejci like vision. Guy looks like a player to me.

Good for Rask to get the win, very happy for him. Loved the play by Spooner and Kuraly on the Krug goal.

Backes WARRIOR

Bergy Marchand Pasta..happy to have that line back

Nash nice snipe!

WOOOOO what a game!

Tampa is a good team so was expecting them to respond...they needed that PP...otherwise I thought Bruins dominated most of the game...so happy for the guys, good for the confidence.

This team healthy with all the young guys...they look like a solid playoff team to me. Sucks injuries have derailed things a little but happy to see them really working through it. Grows some character...next man up. Grzelcyk I dont think looks out of place either. Thought the physical mismatches would be too much for him but he is hanging in there. Maybe a better option than Postma?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad