GDT: Game 2! Hawks vs Jackets @ 7:30PM Central on WGN-- Gif Heavy Lineup 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSting

Jun 22, 2015
So Q tells the media that this team has never had a problem taking the opposition too lightly ...yah...tells us about how they never bothered showing up against Nashville in the first round last playoffs...methinks they did take the Preds too nonchalantly...judge bt the results. .

So after spit g off this gem,Q has probably set us up to go no show...not against st Columbus tonight ...the whole Saad/Panarin thing gonna insure both teams wanting to make a statement...but rather setting us up for a night off when we play the "consensus" bottom teams...so expect our big letdown against Vegas...just saying. ..

Why waste time? Just copy/paste this on notepad and post it on every other gameday thread...it's all about efficiency brah.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
So Q tells the media that this team has never had a problem taking the opposition too lightly ...yah...tells us about how they never bothered showing up against Nashville in the first round last playoffs...methinks they did take the Preds too nonchalantly...judge bt the results. .

So after spit g off this gem,Q has probably set us up to go no show...not against st Columbus tonight ...the whole Saad/Panarin thing gonna insure both teams wanting to make a statement...but rather setting us up for a night off when we play the "consensus" bottom teams...so expect our big letdown against Vegas...just saying. ..

The Blackhawks didn't take the Preds too lightly.

The Preds were just much faster and better than them.

You can put your all into something and still get demolished.

Reactions: Salvaged Ship

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Great gdt cms, love it. Especially the Sharp one, regarding that AA gif i recall he got into a tad bit of trouble, opposing team didn't like it and went after him verbally i believe. Either way hoping for a Hawks win.

Reactions: CallMeShaft

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
I think the entire notion of a team "taking another team lightly" in the playoffs is a complete load of BS (and a weak cop out) in just about any scenario.

Even if the hawks did take the preds lightly, there's no way that's applicable for longer than the first game. You really think the hawks were still taking the preds lightly after they got their teeth kicked in and shutout on home ice for game one? How about after game two when they had only scored one goal total going to nashville... were they still taking them lightly? Not nearly as likely as them just straight up being outmatched in that series.

bobbydigital

Aug 18, 2016
Chicago
It's relieving to hear Schmaltz and Kero are okay. I expect a high scoring game tonight, and another litmus test for the Blackhawks. Also, It will be sad to see Panarin playing at the UC not wearing the indian head.

sugoi88

Feb 28, 2016
Yep, knowing Tort's he is going to treat this like a mini playoff game. Expect a lot more hard checking and less room to maneuver in this one so it will be interesting how the Bhawks counter.
Wear his team down before the playoffs start! The preseason game they played here they had a lot of that hard checking and 23-25 blocked shots.
Toews/Saad/Panik are more than capable of countering that top line and let's hope they do!
I think Debrincat will score his first :thumbu:

Matt Ravlich

Oct 1, 2017
BC
saultonline.com
After the offensive explosion in game 1, what are the odds we get a 2 - 1 snorfest in this one? I hope not. In the game vs Pens I had flashbacks to the 2009/2010 teams where Hawks played cocky and gave the impression that they can score at will. That's certainly not Q, but that's what I want to see this season; the team playing to its strengths!!
We ANNIHILATED the Champs, and will do same to the Columbus Chumps! (hopefully)

Matt Ravlich

Oct 1, 2017
BC
saultonline.com
in some respect, the 4th line is prob going to better than the majority of the other team as well.

as in everything i do, i will have to tempered my zeal and look for the negative. i need this to keep me grounded. so with that, i will end by adding that, if all the young players who broke out last season, continues in their success, offensively, wow, those teams will need to watch out.

and if the defense plays their part...... it will be a nice season.
My biggest concern is between the posts! Which CC will show up this year?

member 151739

You missed the opportunity for an installment of Saader-Man where Panarin is now a supervillain.

Reactions: CallMeShaft
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad