GDT: Game 2! Hawks vs Jackets @ 7:30PM Central on WGN-- Gif Heavy Lineup 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooh

GENERATIONAL TANK COMMANDER
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2017
As to the bottom six if we assume the top six at the start of playoffs will be Saad Toews Panik then Hartman Schmaltz Kane ,Line #3 would be:

D-Cat Hino Sikura

And so line #4 will be;

SHARP AA Hayden ...

NOTES...you gotta get Sikura (assuming he signs with us) in the lineup. ..allows D-Cat to go back to LW ...This gives us 4 scoring lines which is hard to match ...I am certain D-Cat and Sikura on s kine can have good Chem ...Sikura can distribute and also scoreb9f distribution to him...styles will. mH9no providesvspeed up the gut ...I woukd be intrigued if they realized that this ought to be a trio . Sikura is a slot on for D-Cat to find his game and get enabled.

Meanwhile Sharp AA and Hayden ought to work .. and 8f you make it the 4th line ,it has to be a better 4th line than anything with Bourma Wingels or Kero on it ..

So in my opinion tge key to the entire bottom 6 puzzle is Sikura and getting Hino and the speed up the middle from the bottom six just as Schmaltz gives speed up the middle in the top six. balanced by what Toews and AA do as centers for lines.

Now...if Q cannot embarrass Sharp and AA as vets with demotion to 4th line..then designate Sharp AA Hayden as 3rd line and call D-Cat Hino and Sikura the 5th line
..point is we should get better offense than a thing with Bourma Kero and Wingels as "traditional "4th liners..in my opinion ...better to have 2 3rd lines tp provide more scoring Threat than a zero threat "traditiinal" 4th line of replaceable with hundred of similar 4th line no threats around the league. Few if any teams have 4 scoring lines ..Chicago should be 1 of those few teams with that structure..because we CAN ...so may othervteams's will.not have the option for the same because their talent depth does not allow it .So if wr have the option of 4 scori g line threats we should employ that..

This is all. Moot if Dylan Sikura pulls a K.Hayes us in belief that Q will not findcaxspitvfor him and force a year next season in Rockford.Remember that if Sikura signs hevwill want the Hayden contract ..that is burn a year for playing 1 game orca few games only in the ref season this season in the few games remaining after he signs. .
So ...Sikura will expect to play at least 2 regular season game before playoffs and to play in playoffs to cement his spit for next season ..And he will want to play with legit scoring threats not in for this season gone for next season dime a dozen 4th liners indistinguishable from thevusual 4th line do not matter guys around the league.

Thus I say by playoff time Q needsctobadd go alk in 9n an attack alk the time with 4 lines philosophy because the talent depth should make it possible.
Shocked-CM-Punk.gif

Reactions: Paul Allen

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
I'm 100% behind signing Sikura and enticing him with end of season NHL playing time. But rather than reconfiguring half the team to get Sikura in the lineup - how about just put him at 4LW? I believe he's playing LW for Northeastern (at least for the first two games he played LW) - so keep the top-9 the same and make the 4th line Sikura-Kero-Hayden, or if you insist on getting Hino in there - Sikura-Hino-Hayden.

Reactions: Matt Ravlich

TheSting

Jun 22, 2015
Not only Panik but Toews and Saad. I believe it inspired Toews so much he set up to finish the play for a goal. Think Toews was still talking to Panik about it on the bench, with the coaches also congratulating Panik on the play. It's great so far to see Panik taking it more upon himself to make a play happen. Hoping he becomes more consistent this season. Saad has put himself in the mix since pre-season. Toews will get more and more inspired. Just a beautiful play as well as the goal in the 4th.

That play by Panik was a thing of beauty. The fact Toews finished it makes it doubly so. Am sure it got the whole bench fired up. Definitely one of the early highlights of the season.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
If the team needs anything, it's a vet dman.

Define 'vet'?

I'd take Trouba tomorrow if they could get him, I'd want no part of somebody like Hainsey. The last thing this team needs is a Rozsival replacement.

Short of a home-run, out of nowhere deal for a guy like Trouba, I'd just pass on making a trade and save the assets. None of the Dmen on the block are going to have enough impact to warrant their price. Save up the assets and go all in on somebody truly legit when they come available.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
I actually like our D so far.
Kempny Looks fast and good, had some good games. Ruuta has adopted fast and Shows he belongs. Murphy will Need a bit more time but he can be physical for sure. That's now with the wait for Forsling to mature and gain experience and Franson/Oesterle waiting for some playing time.
I don't think the D will be that much of a problem

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
I dont think Sikura will have as much impact as people are expecting him to have, if anything he will get a few games to get acclimated this season and that will be that till next season where he possibly can contribute.

LordKOTL

Abuse of Officials
Aug 15, 2014
Pacific NW
Unfortunately had to miss this one because Comcast sucks, and I had to fix what they screwed up with my dad's home network.:mad:

Can't complain at all. Our boys looked strong and played it tight. Keep it up against the Leafs.

NEXT!

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Unfortunately had to miss this one because Comcast sucks, and I had to fix what they screwed up with my dad's home network.:mad:

Can't complain at all. Our boys looked strong and played it tight. Keep it up against the Leafs.

NEXT!
this is going to be a tough game....

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
very happy, he smiled like a kid after his first NHL goal.Seriously, dmen were fine, all.

he was, and in the end, Hawks outhit opps 32-27, it didnt happen too often in past seasons

or Hawks could call up fast Hino to Kane and try Kampf at 4C until Kero is back.

I was checking some overall stats last night and noticed that Rutta leads the NHL at +7.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I was checking some overall stats last night and noticed that Rutta leads the NHL at +7.

League leading +7 to boot. Admittedly I didn't catch much of the last game but I still really like this guy and think he could be a top 4 guy and not only that, a really good one. We can't lose this guy after one year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad