GDT: Game 16: CBJ @ ANA | 2/18 10:00 PM EST ‎

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
The Jackets are lacking a speedy and skilled forward who can carry the puck into the zone by himself and establish puck cycling. This seems to be an issue for the Jackets to get past that blue line

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Here's a nice picture of the 2012-13 Buffalo Sabres team.

Ryan+Miller+Thomas+Vanek+nbHaeLs81U6m.jpg

Yeah, but that picture doesn't tell the entire story... if the Sabre defense was better you would be posting pictures of Pomminville, Ennis, Gerbe, Stafford, Hodgson and Foligno... all decent players with proven scoring ability over the years...

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Always so close, but never quite there.

We need to beat the Kings in the upcoming matchups, tho.

ThisIsMyAlibi

Fantilli&Werenski&Gaudreau&Laine&Johnson&Jiricek
Mar 16, 2010
Ohio
Dear Bill Davidge:

Please stop whining for a penalty after the game has already ended.

Thanks,
Everyone
The Jackets are lacking a speedy and skilled forward who can carry the puck into the zone by himself and establish puck cycling. This seems to be an issue for the Jackets to get past that blue line
++++

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Can't wait for Jarmo to get his hands on the roster. Probably an overreaction but I honestly dont care anymore who stays or goes, or if nobody stays.

Kev22

Feb 19, 2003
Plain City, OH
Visit site
Another season where an analyst talks about the "fragility" of the team. If GMJK does one thing, bring in players that don't mope around when something doesn't go there way. I want players that get pissed off and work harder to score.

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA

Brass is one of the few we have but people want him gone. I like Tyutin but if we could land a solid top 6 with potential I'd be happy. TinTin needs to go all together, they were responsible for every goal against.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Can't wait for Jarmo to get his hands on the roster. Probably an overreaction but I honestly dont care anymore who stays or goes, or if nobody stays.

There's some players I like so I don't want everyone to get traded but I'm a person who LOVES trades. I'm kind of excited to see what Jarmo does. I hope he does something during the season, rather then use the season to see what he has and then make moves during the off season.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Yep. Agreed.

My hope is to get the #1 overall and hopefully the Kings pick falls in the Top 5. Would be huge.

Pray Nash stops assisting everyone in the Garden too... I want 3 top ten picks!!!! ;) Nash on the second line with two youngsters is hurting us... (good move by Torts)

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Does anyone truly expect anything different? We're icing a team right now that is completely de-void of skill. This team should lose. They play hard, I won't question that, but with absolutely no skill, they have absolutely no chance. GMJK has his work cut out for him.

...and then Brassard scores.

Next Q&A session with JD and JK I am going to ask how they can expect us to pay to see a lineup so devoid of NHL caliber skill. If they don't plan on doing anything major before the draft, the rest of the home games should be free.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
IDK if any of you saw Calvert's interview there on FSNO, but he was very well spoken and what he said really seemed to make sense.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
No, at this point the Jackets should pull for the Kings to lose every game and then beat the Jackets.

I think it's more likely that the Jackets get stuck in the basement than the Kings but that's just my opinion.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Next Q&A session with JD and JK I am going to ask how they can expect us to pay to see a lineup so devoid of NHL caliber skill. If they don't plan on doing anything major before the draft, the rest of the home games should be free.

THey will tell you the furure is building via the draft, which I think they will... I doubt any of our first round picks will be traded... be patient... ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad