GDT: GAME 13: Feb 12 2013 Vancouver Canucks vs Minnesota Wild - FSN + TSN 9PM CST

Billy Mays Here*

6 games in a row of only one goal scored in regulation. Pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

Piffles

Jul 4, 2012
6 games in a row of only one goal scored in regulation. Pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

Absolutely pathetic. Completely unacceptable that the Wild play Vancouver this close on the road, especially with the number of good chances in the third. Absolutely pathetic.

Fire the GM, Coaches, Scouts, and the ****ing water boys. Trade everyone, and give up on all our prospects. Full rebuild time.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
Absolutely pathetic. Completely unacceptable that the Wild play Vancouver this close on the road, especially with the number of good chances in the third. Absolutely pathetic.

Fire the GM, Coaches, Scouts, and the ****ing water boys. Trade everyone, and give up on all our prospects. Full rebuild time.

The bad part is with the mood on this board lately, you don't sound all that unrealistic...

YouCantYandleThis*

Exciting, hard-played game. Kuemper looked great for his first game.

Good luck to you guys the rest of the way.

TheeNorthStar

Ok, dis hockey
Jun 2, 2012
MSP
Im so ****in sick of hearing the broken record of Yeo coming out and saying "We gotta find a way"

**** outta here. Same ol crap.

Why is Cullen out there as our extra forward when Seto is much more serviceable than he is. Why is Spurg out there when i you should trust Brodin much more.

I cant stand the constant shifting of lines to find a spark, then complain we still need to gel.

I cant stand it. We have talent here and we cant get more than 1 damn goal in regulation. .. What are you gonna say Yeo, the guys need to execute more and find a way.. Why do we consistently put ourselves in position to have to find a way.

I dont care if we're .500 .. we're not a a contender in the slightest with the way we play.. WHY ARE WE DUMPING IT IN AND CHASING ON A DAMN PP?!? K ...

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
What on earth did Hanneman just say?

Edit: I"m pretty sure he said "...the Wolves in Vancouver" followed by "nice to see the powerplay finally break through"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad