GDT: Game 1: Sharks @ Ducks | 7:30 PM Pacific

How can fish hold their breath underwater for so long?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
100% confident RC will switch out vermette and brown for chimera and kelly for game 2

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
What a joke. It wasn’t Bruce. It isn’t Carlyle. It isn’t Murray - it’s this ****ing “leadership” group. Absolutely pathetic. Your home opening playoff game that your goalie got you and THIS is the ****ing “effort”?!

The leadership core absolutely sucks ass, but RC and BM are huge problems in their own right.

Reactions: HanSolo

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Drywall has too much give for this team. To really encapsulate what it means to watch this team you need concrete.
Well putting myself in a coma might be problematic for all the stuff I've got on my plate. So maybe not quite that bad.

At least the Knights play like they give a shit.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Imo our best leader is Cogliano and he was fine. Agreed about Monty though.

Montour
Silfverberg
Cogs
Brown

Everyone else was garbage. Lindholm-Manson was by FAR our worst d pairing tonight.

3rd line was completely invisible. Kesler was ****. Getz’s line wasn’t good. Got our worked most of the night
I guess when I say leaders, I meant the guys getting paid the big bucks and wearing the letters.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
execution will be said atleast 20 times.
And he'll start every sentence with, "Again..." as if he's already been asked and answered the question 100 times before. I always laugh, because if it's happening again and again, then maybe it's his job to change it?

Reactions: DuckRogers10

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
The worst part of it is that I can’t even be mad about the Sharks’ play. They literally did everything in that 3rd period perfectly.

So now I’m gonna be grumpy at work not because the Sharks were dirty as hell, but because apparently the Ducks can’t handle a little bit of adversity and man the f*** up.

Reactions: DuckRogers10

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Well putting myself in a coma might be problematic for all the stuff I've got on my plate. So maybe not quite that bad.

At least the Knights play like they give a ****.

But if you're in a coma you can't watch the Ducks. That's a plus. And who knows you could just give yourself short term amnesia which would also help.

Yeah the Knights are certainly a sight for sore eyes. And a marked difference in what modern hockey is actually supposed to look like. Who knew speed combined with effort and coaching helped win games?

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
And now I’m gonna watch some more Altered Carbon, where I can watch a Swede actually play his role well and not like a scarecrow on stilts.

Trojans86

Dec 30, 2015
We just dont look all the great. Getzlaf better go beast mode or season is over real soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad