GDT: Game 1: Sharks @ Ducks | 7:30 PM Pacific

How can fish hold their breath underwater for so long?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
From Wiki:
''Sharks are a group of elasmobrunch (damn San Francisko brunching hipsters or something) fish characterized by a cartilaginous skeleton, five to seven gill slits on the sides of the head, and pectoral fins that are not fused to the head (so fake). Modern sharks are classified within the clade Selachimorpha and are the sister (SISTER!!! HA!!!) group to the rays. However, the term "shark" has also been used for extinct members of the subclass Elasmobranchii (vegeterian brunch) outside the Selachimorpha, such as Cladoselache (also known as Marleau) and Xenacanthus (translating from latin: choke 3-0 series lead), as well as other Chondrichthyes such as the holocephalid eugenedontidans.''

hqdefault.jpg

@
13200020293711.jpg

Lineups:
:sharks
Kane-Pavelski-Donskoi
Hertl-Couture-Boedker
Meier-Tierney-Labanc
Sorensen-Fehr-Karlsson

Vlasic-Braun
Martin-Burns
Dillon-DeMelo

Jones

:ducks
Rakell-Getzlaf-Perry
Ritchie-Henrique-Kase
Cogliano-Kesler-Silfverberg
Vermette-Grantzlaf-Brown

Lindholm-Manson
Beauchemin-Montour
Pettersson-Welinski

Gibson
---

Legit news. For those who don`t understand, ZHVI is Zone Hype Versus Income. Which means, that the Sharks fan base is waaayyy overrating advanced stats, which is obviously dumb thing to do. But even with that those people making the most money in the country, unoficially stating they are the most effective workforce - INJUSTICE!!! But Ducks will bring the justice! Thanks Bloomberg for good reporting

Go Ducks!
519dyANHQAL._SL1001_.jpg

Last edited:

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I just wanted to talk about the game.

Damn hyped. I just get sad everytime I remember we don`t have Fowler

Reactions: Ducks DVM

darkwingduck

Nov 7, 2014
Mission Viejo, CA
Basically the plot of H-E Double Hockey Sticks:
Earlier this season, Adam Henrique sold his soul to a demon so that the New Jersey Devils could win the Stanley cup. Later that day, he was traded to the Anaheim Ducks cough* Angels cough*. Now, he must will his team to victory over the Devils to reclaim his soul.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Earlier this season, Adam Henrique sold his soul to a demon so that the New Jersey Devils could win the Stanley cup. Later that day, he was traded to the Anaheim Ducks cough* Angels cough*. Now, he must will his team to victory over the Devils to reclaim his soul.
Good one! The evidence is all there

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
I'm still a little stunned that we are even in the playoffs, let alone with home ice. Hope Gibson is feeling good, I think he's capable of stealing a series or two.

Reactions: dracom

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
So I MIGHT have an extra ticket to the game tonight. Anyone want to go if I do? I'd rather give it away to a Ducks fan than sell it and risk it going to a sharks fan.

Toreko

Apr 3, 2018
Bieksa

http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/67/imgur.png
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/46/imgur.png

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I feel like the team will come out slow and be down 3 0 at end of 1st... just seems like a very ducks hockey thing to do... i mean in reality we shouldnt hsve made the playoffs so maybe they already took the season as a win and packed it in

Reactions: duckaroosky

RakAttack

Nov 9, 2017
Literally counting down the hours. My beer and tv are waiting patiently for me come 7:00

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I feel like the team will come out slow and be down 3 0 at end of 1st... just seems like a very ducks hockey thing to do... i mean in reality we shouldnt hsve made the playoffs so maybe they already took the season as a win and packed it in
What?

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
This whole post makes no sense

Also, we only dig ourselves that kind of hole in a game if it's a game 7 at home.

Reactions: Kalv

eternalbedhead

Let's not rebuild and say we did
Aug 10, 2015
Corona, CA
Be right back, I'm gonna go get Morgan Freeman to narrate this.

Reactions: Spazkat

DaGeneral

Apr 15, 2012
Not only second in the division.. 101 points. Some people just love to be pessimists so when we lose they’re the first to gloat. I’m a homer, I ride all day until we lose.

Reactions: Kalv

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
I get the frustration with injuries and inconsistency. But when you look at the teams that were left out...I can't see how any of them were more deserving than us. The Blues were sellers at the deadline. The Stars had an epic collapse. And then there's Calgary and Edmonton...

I actually wonder what is going on in Edmonton. Before the season started I thought they would be in the playoffs for sure. And then they somehow manage to suck once again.

Last edited:

Boo Boo

Jan 31, 2013
I have no idea what to expect in the playoffs for us but since we're here im pullin for us to go all the way!!

Reactions: DaGeneral
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad