Game 1: Flames 2, Canucks 1 [Flames lead series 1-0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
It just feels so weird to say that we won a playoff game. A PLAYOFF game.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
fckya.gif

This! So MUCH this!!!

I was embracing every Flames fan I saw at the bar! All the nuck fans were so cocky while they were leading.... It was so pure watching their hearts crushed with 29 seconds left! :handclap::yo::naughty::laugh:

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
I would just like to point out that I actually missed that game because I'm studying for an exam tomorrow, and then I just decided to turn the game on with a minute left and we scored. Russell owes me big time :sarcasm:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
You guys have quite simply, the best coach in the NHL. Tonight was a coaching marvel. He just quite simply, out coached Willie.

Congrats on the win folks. Pretty sure all of Leafs Nation are behind you guys, for this series at least :laugh:

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
God damn it's awesome to see Hartley at the playoff podium doing a post game presser.

linden79

May 13, 2011
Good game. Long way to go in this series. I thought the tilt was pretty even. Good to see the teams kept it pretty clean... Especially after watching the Montreal Ottawa game.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Details of said avatar bet?

Nucks fan guaranteed a Canucks sweep, I avy bet him it wouldn't happen. He agreed, and yes Stewie I was on it like white on rice. Let's just say they weren't very talkative and says when the series is over "sure". See if they man up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad