Nov 29, 2016
STL
This is too funny

ezgif-3-038b3750f2.gif
i just hear "grenade out!" in the COD voice looking at this lol

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
Couple of people have said that Allen was good and I do not see it. He was sliding around to much like he did early last year before Brodour worked with him IMO

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Hoe the f*** do you edit a post now, I wanted to add Parayko to my post, but the shit don't work. Really hate this new forum layout.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
This is too funny

ezgif-3-038b3750f2.gif

Schenn certainly had time to drop the puck and to hit it quickly, clearing the zone. Well, The Blues got the 2 points, anyway. let's hope giving The Pens that extra point won't break a Blues' tie with them at the end of this season, providing The Pens with "home ice advantage" in The Stanley Cup Finals. :naughty::naughty::naughty:

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Trying to play goalie? Because Allen sure wasn't on that play. He was protesting racial inequality and decided to take a knee.
Allen was playing the shot, like he’s supposed to. His biggest mistake on that play was trusting his defenseman to cover the back door.

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
There is an edit button in your post. Right after the text it says "91ReasonsYouLose, 5 minutes ago" Right after that it says edit. Click the word edit.
Yeah I know. I click it and it does nothing but make the screen lighter. If I try to click on what I want to add or correct, it just goes right back to the normal screen.

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Oh I see, the only way I can actually get the edit button to work is open the edit post in a new tab.

That's not gonna get annoying.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Allen was playing the shot, like he’s supposed to. His biggest mistake on that play was trusting his defenseman to cover the back door.

I was joking mostly. Gunnarson obviously had no clue Sheary was there and was caught puck-watching in no mans land. But Allen WAY, WAY over committed on what was clearly not a shot. He reacted to it being a pass way late. Even if Gunnarsson had pressured Sheary, it wouldn't have mattered unless he intercepted or deflected the puck. The net was wide open. Gunnar was in the wrong, for sure. But it wasn't Allen's best moment either.

Reactions: Houli and Blueston

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida

Weird. I get an overlay on my screen with a box where I can edit my post. Maybe try a different browser type? I am using Edge.

Mine overlays in the same tab.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Man I thought our breakdowns were bad late in the third but then I looked at the Jets score from tonight....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig