GDT: G67: Ducks @ Wild | 7:00 pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Well, people pay for commercial for people to see it. Bally is (going) bankrupt because people aren’t subscribing. Why pay for commercials if they’re not reaching people’s eyes?
I'm sure all that is taken into account when negotiating TV spot rates. Rotations, amount of subs, actual viewers per game, etc. There are still massive national companies running ads on the broadcasts. Major cell carriers, box stores, etc. Toyota. T-Mobile. Major insurance carriers. I mean, maybe there are some places where they don't think it's worthwhile, but there are plenty of others that do. It's not that they don't have advertisers, it's just that they pick a weird small handful or spots and replay them over and over (and over) for a few weeks.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I'm sure all that is taken into account when negotiating TV spot rates. Rotations, amount of subs, actual viewers per game, etc. There are still massive national companies running ads on the broadcasts. Major cell carriers, box stores, etc. Toyota. T-Mobile. Major insurance carriers. I mean, maybe there are some places where they don't think it's worthwhile, but there are plenty of others that do. It's not that they don't have advertisers, it's just that they pick a weird small handful or spots and replay them over and over (and over) for a few weeks.

Sometimes it is negotiated into the contract that they want their commercials to run during Wild games.

Reactions: MK9

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
jim-carrey-funny-celebration-hov0rt8ooyeddutg.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Sweetnut

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Eh, he was probably just itching his crotch. Can't imagine he do something like that on the bench.
Now that you mentioned it, that was probably what he was doing, judging by his eyelids at that moment

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
PP1 too good we didn't even get to see Marat, suffering from success

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Sometimes Zuccarello just throws pucks away hoping his linemates can do the hard work for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad