GDT: G67: Ducks @ Wild | 7:00 pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012

Sounds like Foligno is just sitting out of morning skates, not games, because of a lingering injury that won't go away for the rest of the season.

I, for one, am glad that we have that player locked up for four more years.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids

Sounds like Foligno is just sitting out of morning skates, not games, because of a lingering injury that won't go away for the rest of the season.

I, for one, am glad that we have that player locked up for four more years.

That contract is going to age like fine wine.

/s

Last edited:

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Had someone already made the obvious Khusnutdinov/Deeznutdinov joke?

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I don’t know if it’s based in reality but there’s a lot of conversation about Necas being available this offseason

I wouldn’t mind targeting him as a top 6 forward addition with our first

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
His name barely fits on the sweater...

20240314_183740.jpg

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I don’t know if it’s based in reality but there’s a lot of conversation about Necas being available this offseason

I might just give up a 2025 1st and Haight for him, no more. And the 1st would have some kind of top 7-15 protection.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta

Trouble is he needs his extension this summer, though could probably fit him in if Johansson goes the other way.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
If we’re picking 14th, it doesn’t bother me much

Probably not. Maybe contingent on certain guys being available with our 24 pick. I still like Tij more.

Trouble is he needs his extension this summer, though could probably fit him in if Johansson goes the other way.

If we're waiving NMC's I'm aiming higher than Johansson. Zuccarello? At least Gaudreau.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Probably not. Maybe contingent on certain guys being available with our 24 pick. I still like Tij more.

If we're waiving NMC's I'm aiming higher than Johansson. Zuccarello? At least Gaudreau.
Just trying to think likelihood. I don't think they'd ask Zuccarello to waive and/or he wouldn't, and 1x$2 is probably an easier sell than 4x$2.1

Reactions: AKL

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Ok. What's the pool on how many games before people start calling Khusnutdinov a bust?

Next pool, who's the first poster to infer he is?

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018

Yeah would rather Tij but who knows if he’s there

Yeah that’s true. If you want him long term you probably have to go around 7 and that’s trouble. Thank god we have Feddy tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad