Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Anybody have 24 on your bingo card?
0549943E-8F2F-4A14-BDC3-EAC8B138A8DB.gif

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Based on the number of Athletic subscribers, there is a fairly large amount of active Wild fans. Just not here.
How many of the 18K that are in the arena you think really follow the team in depth as much as some of the people here do? I guess I've never been on the Athletic, how many Wild writers do the have? I know it's more than just Russo, but can't be more than 2 or 3? I just can't imagine there are that many people that deep dive into stuff where it would be more than even going as generously high as 15% of general Wild populace. Not saying there isn't anyone, but a large majority aren't going onto CapFriendly, Dobber, eliteprospects and the like, like guys on here do.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
How many of the 18K that are in the arena you think really follow the team in depth as much as some of the people here do? I guess I've never been on the Athletic, how many Wild writers do the have? I know it's more than just Russo, but can't be more than 2 or 3? I just can't imagine there are that many people that deep dive into stuff where it would be more than even going as generously high as 15% of general Wild populace. Not saying there isn't anyone, but a large majority aren't going onto CapFriendly, Dobber, eliteprospects and the like, like guys on here do.
Well they’ve also been pimping Khuts on Twitter and Facebook

Reactions: MK9

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Would like so see Marat settle down a bit. He’s hesitating a bit which is understandable.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Zuccarello actually took a shot alert

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
I get the mute button is close and handy, but it would be nice if Bally's would maybe mix in a another few commercials so it isn't the same 5 f***ing ones on repeat for a 2 hour game.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Did you catch the bench after the break, when Zuke mentored Hynes? :laugh:

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
How can that be a high stick when Vatrano just skated into it and Fleury didn't move

Reactions: 57special

Minnewildsota

Jun 7, 2010
I get the mute button is close and handy, but it would be nice if Bally's would maybe mix in a another few commercials so it isn't the same 5 f***ing ones on repeat for a 2 hour game.
See. The problem is nobody really wants to pay for commercial time to a company that’s going bankrupt

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
“I don’t think anyone thinks Marc Andre Fleury is that type of player, unlike a certain goaltender on St Louis.”
- Joe O’Donnell from the top rope

• Haha
Reactions: Sweetnut

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
See. The problem is nobody really wants to pay for commercial time to a company that’s going bankrupt
Guess I'm not sure that's it. Was the same way before the bankruptcy announcement. That and, it's still visible airtime. Most times they'll still pay to get a product or service visible to 10's of thousands of people, generally regardless of where the money is going. Hell, when I had NHL Center Ice they didn't even air commercials. Was just the silent graphic overlay til the games came back on.

Minnewildsota

Jun 7, 2010
Guess I'm not sure that's it. Was the same way before the bankruptcy announcement. That and, it's still visible airtime. Most times they'll still pay to get a product or service visible to 10's of thousands of people, generally regardless of where the money is going. Hell, when I had NHL Center Ice they didn't even air commercials. Was just the silent graphic overlay til the games came back on.
Well, people pay for commercial for people to see it. Bally is (going) bankrupt because people aren’t subscribing. Why pay for commercials if they’re not reaching people’s eyes?

I’m not saying it’s the sole reason but has to play a major part of it

Luceni

Sponsor
Dec 20, 2006
Austria
If marat continues to win the faceoff battles on that pace, he is going to be very valuable for the wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad