GDT: G67: Ducks @ Wild | 7:00 pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Lord Walz makes me miss Greenlay so much.... and that's not good.

100% on the dot!
Hell No.gif

Dude. Just...no.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I'm a little surprised at the welcome cheers for Khusnutdinov. I can't remember another player getting cheers like that in their first game except Kaprizov.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
I'm a little surprised at the welcome cheers for Khusnutdinov. I can't remember another player getting cheers like that in their first game except Kaprizov.
Fans, myself included, just itching for something interesting and good to cheer for this season

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012

Can't blame them, that last Russian that debuted for the team turned out pretty well

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Kinda surprised as well. Think most casual fans (which I believe are a relatively large majority) wouldn't really know who most rookies are.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Kinda surprised as well. Think most casual fans (which I believe are a relatively large majority) wouldn't really know who most rookies are.
Exactly! Exactly why I said that. Marat's a good prospect, but not even the Wild's top prospect. Guess that Xwitter hype campaign worked.

They cheered for Freddy
Did they really? You mean in his return this year?

Reactions: MK9

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Exactly! Exactly why I said that. Marat's a good prospect, but not even the Wild's top prospect. Guess that Xwitter hype campaign worked.
Yeah. I'm sure there are fans that know and follow most of what the team does like a lot of us on the boards here. But, they likely don't post in a forum or whatever. But, I still think that's a pretty small group of people. I would be willing to bet there are less than 10%, or possibly as low as 5% of general Wild fans that know anything past simply watching the games or maybe reading the occasional article on a sports site. Most probably don't pay attention to the draft, follow drafted players, free agency, etc. I mean, my two best friends are big hockey guys & Wild fans, but they barely know anything about that stuff. They literally just watch the games and sometimes follow free agency stuff.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Yeah. I'm sure there are fans that know and follow most of what the team does like a lot of us on the boards here. But, they likely don't post in a forum or whatever. But, I still think that's a pretty small group of people. I would be willing to bet there are less than 10%, or possibly as low as 5% of general Wild fans that know anything past simply watching the games or maybe reading the occasional article on a sports site.
Based on the number of Athletic subscribers, there is a fairly large amount of active Wild fans. Just not here.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Nutty better watch out for Gudas, he's no stranger to late, dirty hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia