GDT: G62: Sharks @ Wild | 6PM CST | NBCSCA, BSN, BSWI

Status
Not open for further replies.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I like to think he signed the contract so he could have some leeway, looked at this team this year and said "we need Demidov", and he'll be back to normal next year
I like to like at it this way as well lol

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
It makes me feel warm and fuzzy seeing Shaw out there.

I wonder what happens to him next season if they're already (potentially) trying to move Duhaime and Dewar to make room for other guys

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I wonder what happens to him next season if they're already (potentially) trying to move Duhaime and Dewar to make room for other guys
I see him back at near league minimum. Who are they making room for? Iowa is pretty bare.

Boldy has a hole in his stick, I swear!

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I see him back at near league minimum. Who are they making room for? Iowa is pretty bare.

Not sure that's just what Russo said. Khusnutdinov for sure, maybe Ohgren or Yurov, long shot at Heidt.

Kaprizov-Ek-Boldy
Zuccarello-Rossi-Hartman
Foligno-Marat-Johansson
Duhaime-Dewar-Gaudreau
Shaw

That's fine but it means no one else has a chance to make the roster, which may also be fine

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Not sure that's just what Russo said. Khusnutdinov for sure, maybe Ohgren or Yurov, long shot at Heidt.

Kaprizov-Ek-Boldy
Zuccarello-Rossi-Hartman
Foligno-Marat-Johansson
Duhaime-Dewar-Gaudreau
Shaw

That's fine but it means no one else has a chance to make the roster, which may also be fine
Russo has said that they haven't even talked to Duhaime about an extension. He's gone.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
A must win game, and these guys are happy just playing hot potato with the puck. Throw the damn puck on net for @#$!%@ing sakes!!!!!

Reactions: Sweetnut

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Russo has said that they haven't even talked to Duhaime about an extension. He's gone.

Yeah you're right, so Shaw slots up to the fourth line if they keep him. Really no reason to trade Dewar at all then.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Looking a little better, but still not good.
Let's crank it up in the third and score 7

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Faber disrupting a fluttering saucer pass from Granlund might be a perfect representation of old Wild clashing with new Wild.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota

Boldy has a hole in his stick, I swear!
Boldy is having a rare bad night. Ek looks a little suspect too. Meanwhile Freddy has a goal and is making his presence known. Absolute madness.

P.S. I want to keep Dewar.

Reactions: Digitalbooya

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Yeah you're right, so Shaw slots up to the fourth line if they keep him. Really no reason to trade Dewar at all then.
Which is funny, because if there was ever a spot to have an ogre-like player that would be it. Yet, we've got a skill midget there haha

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Which is funny, because if there was ever a spot to have an ogre-like player that would be it. Yet, we've got a skill midget there haha

Kaprizov-Ek-Boldy
Khusnutdinov-Rossi-Hartman
Foligno-Dewar-Zuccarello
Shaw-Ogre-Gaudreau
Johansson

Who says no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad