GDT: G62: Sharks @ Wild | 6PM CST | NBCSCA, BSN, BSWI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
This year’s team is just kind of depressing. The extensions were a kick in the nuts on the heels of the lean buyout years

Our potential superstar goalie prospect played one game and was a total sieve. Our potential superstar forward prospect looks like he is resigning in Russia for another year. Our Iowa prospects have wasted a golden opportunity to seize NHL spots by not performing well in the AHL.

On a positive note: Kap, JEE, Boldy, Rossi & Faber look really good and none of them are over 27.
I think Liam Öhgren is a positive future NHL player. Maybe not next season, but who knows.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
@DemidovSaveUs seems to be a young guy with talent, and a quick finger on the mouse. A little worried about his overemphasis on Euros, especially Russians, and his inflated opinions on his Pond skills. Otherwise, seems to have a good, quick, two way posting game. Should be a good depth addition to the board for years to come, if not a main thread driver.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Spent last night and this morning sicker than a dog, slept through the entire game which seems to have been the only positive to this.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Most of the posts are negative…

Whether people want to admit it or not, most people don’t go out searching for things that bring them down
The entirety of the MN sports universe has been almost purely negative for 35 straight years. It’s enough to choke the optimism out of anyone let alone casual fans.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Had to buy new license plates today. For a moment, I considered the Wild-themed plates, but I didn’t want to be sad every time I saw them before driving somewhere.

The Timberwolves plates actually looked really nice visually with trees, an aurora, etc.

Decided to go with the blackout plates because my vehicle is black and I think that combo looks badass.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Had to buy new license plates today. For a moment, I considered the Wild-themed plates, but I didn’t want to be sad every time I saw them before driving somewhere.

The Timberwolves plates actually looked really nice visually with trees, an aurora, etc.

Decided to go with the blackout plates because my vehicle is black and I think that combo looks badass.
Good choice not going with Wild plates. Cops know it’s virtually impossible to be a Wild fan and not drink. Setting yourself up for a DUI with Wild plates……..

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
@DemidovSaveUs seems to be a young guy with talent, and a quick finger on the mouse. A little worried about his overemphasis on Euros, especially Russians, and his inflated opinions on his Pond skills. Otherwise, seems to have a good, quick, two way posting game. Should be a good depth addition to the board for years to come, if not a main thread driver.
😂😂😂

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
I'm not even sure if Baddison is playing tonight, he's been a healthy scratch a couple of games and only played 9.39 last game.
4 even strength points and -17 in 37 games for the sharks. Ouch. And healthy scratched quite a few times.
5 PP assists... That's not NHL level. I think he's going to the minors for life if he can't cut it in one of the worst teams.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Zuccarello not in warmups, Hynes said something came up. Hmm...trade?

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Boldy's hands are built different

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
All this talk about Zuke really wanting to stay here and took a discount and a NMC, NTC and all that stuff was just.... a nothing burger?

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
This is a opportunity that Rossi needs to take. All that crying about his ice time and playing at the wrong line and all that.
Show us what you can do.

Reactions: Digitalbooya
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad