GDT: G62: Sharks @ Wild | 6PM CST | NBCSCA, BSN, BSWI

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
This is a opportunity that Rossi needs to take. All that crying about his ice time and playing at the wrong line and all that.
Show us what you can do.

So if he doesn't score tonight does that mean he should be playing with Lucchini and Lettieri on the fourth line?

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
This is a opportunity that Rossi needs to take. All that crying about his ice time and playing at the wrong line and all that.
Show us what you can do.
Funny enough, I think that Rossi's play style would mesh well with Granlund.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I said nothing about scoring though

Yeah I'm trying to ask what the point was because it's a little weird to 1) frame valid criticism of the lineup as "crying" and 2) suggest he hasn't already done enough to earn better ice time and linemates than that

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Yeah I'm trying to ask what the point was because it's a little weird to 1) frame valid criticism of the lineup as "crying" and 2) suggest he hasn't already done enough to earn better ice time and linemates than that
I think it would be ideal if Rossi scored some points, but not the end all be all.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I think it would be ideal if Rossi scored some points, but not the end all be all.

I think there's a few guys who need to find the scoresheet tonight, Rossi should be one of them, but if he (or the others) don't, they should still be deployed as top six players

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
That was crying. He is good whatever line he plays on. I'm not the one doing the crying.
I think this is a great opportunity for him. Enough said

Reactions: Minnewildsota

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
That was crying. He is good whatever line he plays on. I'm not the one doing the crying.
I think this is a great opportunity for him. Enough said

Well you seem to be crying about other people crying, which might actually be worse, but sure

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I think there's a few guys who need to find the scoresheet tonight, Rossi should be one of them, but if he (or the others) don't, they should still be deployed as top six players
Outside of our top line, I'm not sure which other line would be the second half of the top 6. We need second line wingers so bad.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Outside of our top line, I'm not sure which other line would be the second half of the top 6. We need second line wingers so bad.

Whichever line has Rossi on it + whichever other two players are the least garbage-y. I'd put Hartman there (which he is tonight). We need Yurov.

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I will say to Guerin's credit, despite the fact that I don't think he's very good at his job, for the first time in team history I don't feel like good centers are a desperate need
He has some nice trade wins as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad