GDT: G62: Sharks @ Wild | 6PM CST | NBCSCA, BSN, BSWI

Status
Not open for further replies.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Man if we could just somehow put together a loss tonight that would really solidify what this season is. Getting hammered by the Yotes a few weeks ago was awesome but this would be a statement loss!!

Reactions: 16thOverallSaveUs

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Let's pick ourselves up and post the hell out of this GDT! We can do it!

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I was pretty amazed the last one only had like 67 replies at the end of the game.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Well I still enjoy reading , I would post more but most of my posts get deleted anyways lol
This board is super cliquey, which makes me want to post less and less. I still come back because I love talking hockey. But I do have the “I could be doing something more productive” thoughts.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
This board is super cliquey, which makes me want to post less and less. I still come back because I love talking hockey. But I do have the “I could be doing something more productive” thoughts.
I’ve noticed it a little but not to the extent where the board is fully relegated to the “it’s not what’s said but who said it” level that some other online communities I’ve been a part of have gotten too.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
The board is somewhat interesting when the team is good, but we don’t have the same interest that the canadien or big markets have that’s for sure.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
The board is somewhat interesting when the team is good, but we don’t have the same interest that the canadien or big markets have that’s for sure.
Well at least there always new faces like DemidovSaveUs showing up to keep things fresh!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16thOverallSaveUs

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Post count will be down tonight…
I have to be a waiter at local community theater, so I won’t be on here to keep the post count up. I’ll try and check in for updates, but I’m putting Sweetnut in charge of the “Borks”

And yes, I’ll do my best to keep my thumbs out of the gravy while serving…..

Last edited:
Reactions: Minnesota

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
This year’s team is just kind of depressing. The extensions were a kick in the nuts on the heels of the lean buyout years

Our potential superstar goalie prospect played one game and was a total sieve. Our potential superstar forward prospect looks like he is resigning in Russia for another year. Our Iowa prospects have wasted a golden opportunity to seize NHL spots by not performing well in the AHL.

On a positive note: Kap, JEE, Boldy, Rossi & Faber look really good and none of them are over 27.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
It does get extremely depressing when the team has zero chance of competing and the owner/gm publicly state they won’t rebuild and they commit to an aged mediocre core. A lack of excitement is putting it mildly , pun intended.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
I can’t imagine this team without Foligno on it! Oh wait, that’s not me , that’s Billy.

I’d like to imagine this team without Foligno and a few others.

Reactions: Minnesota

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I can’t imagine this team without Foligno on it! Oh wait, that’s not me , that’s Billy.

I’d like to imagine this team without Foligno and a few others.
We don’t have to imagine the team without Foligno on it , his age and style of play should provide us a team without Foligno on it for 40osh games per season. I’d really love a team without Folignos cap hit on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Roman Maroni
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: